Chapter 13

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone shaking me and open my eyes and look up to see Kian and I smile.

Kian: "Babe, are you coming with me to bed? Your neck must hurt from sleeping on Gilinsky's shoulder like that?"

Me: "Uh.. yeah.." stands up

Kian picks me up "You're too tired to walk babe."

 I smile as I bury my face into the crook of his neck and wrap my arms over his shoulder and my legs around his waist, smelling the fantastic scent of his cologne. Then I realized who's shoulder he said I was sleeping on.

Me: "Wait, did you say Jack?"

Kian: "Yeah... I honesty was kinda jealous. I wanted you to sit by me during the movie, but then Trevor and JC sat there. Sorry."

 We get to Kian's room and he set me down on the bed.

Me: "Kian?"

Kian: "Yeah babe?"

Me: "You know that I love you right and you have nothing to worry about. It was the only seat left. I would never cheat on you. I lay down on the bed 

Kian lays down next to me on the bed "Of course I know that you love me." grabs my hand "and I love you."

I smile "I love you so much." I kiss him

Kian kisses me back. "I love you too, but we should get some sleep."

I cuddle into Kian's bare chest and slowly drift off to sleep.

———————————————-The Next Morning——————————————————————-

I woke up and looked over to where Kian was last night, but he wasn't there. I thought to myself that he must be downstairs. I walked downstairs into the living room to see all the O2L guys, besides Kian, and the rest of the Magcon boys.

Me: "Morning guys!"

Guys: "Morning!"

Me: Where's Kian?

JC: "He went to Starbucks. He should be back soon.

 I sit down next to Matt on the couch.

Me: "Hey Matt. Isn't Deja suppose to be with you guys?"

Matt: "She decided that LA just wasn't right for her and she went home."

Me: "Oh."

 About 5 minutes later the door opens and I jump up.

Me: "Kian!" eyes widen "Deja?"

Deja: "Alicia!" hugs me

Me: "I thought you weren't coming? Matt said..."

Deja: "Matt was just joking."

 I glare at Matt and the door opens again. I look towards the door and this time it is Kian.

Me: "Kian!" I jump into his arms

Kian laughs "Someone missed me. Do you mind getting down before I spill?"

I giggle "Oh yeah, sorry"

Kian: "It's okay." he smiles and hands me my latte

Me: "Aww, you didn't have to get me anything." I peck his lips

Kian: "But, I wanted to." smirks

Carter: "Hey, how come she is the only one who gets one? Where's ours?"