V

A knock on the door woke me from my daze, staring off into space while trying to complete a form. I glanced over at my phone picking it up to check the time. 18:05 pm, great.

I stumble down the stairs, hearing Michael's loud laugh as soon as I get close enough to the door. " Shit, Michael do you ever shut up." I swing the door open to see the boys, Amy and an unknown face that I presumed to be Ashton. He rolls his eyes as he steps into the house throwing his arm over my shoulder. I move over letting the others move into the house. " Welcome to my home, I guess make yourselves at home. I'll order some pizza later if everyone is okay with that?"

Everyone agrees and flops down on the couches as well as on the floor, putting drinks and snacks on the table. Michael looks over at me and smiles, " We should join them." He raises his voice and walks over to the rest of the group. " Okay everyone I brought slasher movies and video games! Who's ready to get crazy?"

I laugh as I join them sitting on the floor next to Amy. " Oh I'm Ashton by the way." The blond boy sticks out his hand for me to shake. I smile shaking his hand, " Alex, nice to meet you!"

"So Alex, tell us about yourself." Calum looks at me and shifts his body forward. "Well." I clear my throat. " I'm from the US, I moved here like two days ago because my mom wanted to be close to her sister after she lost her daughter, my cousin. I uh like music, as Michael said I'm a music geek." I glare over at him as he sticks his tongue out at me. " I uh used to skate until my dad took my board saying it wasn't lady like. I like video games and I guess that's it?" I stare up at the people around me as they nod. " So what instrument do you play? You know since you have to play one to get into music class." I look toward where the piano is in the living room next to the window, " Well uh obviously the piano?" I smirk at him as he rolls his eyes. " That could've been decoration, I don't know your life." He shrugs and laughs at his own little joke.

"Alright folks, we need a change of pace, who wants to play Mario Kart." Michael gets up and slots the disc into the consol, I grad the controllers from the cabinet and put them on the table.
"We're going to need to split into teams. I'll be one of the leaders and Luke you be the other one." Michael stands in front of the TV his hands on his hips. "I'll pick first, Alex." "Ashton." Luke points at him and moves over on the couch to make spae for him to sit. " Calum you're with us." Calum gets up and sits on the floor next to me. "Which means Amy, you're with Luke and Ashy-poo." Michael coos and a pillow flies straight into his head from Ashton's direction.

"Okay girls quit fighting, let's get into the game." Michael jumps over Calum's legs and sits behind me, a controller in his hand. " Okay first round leaders against leaders. Then we can decide from there." The game starts and Michael almost immediately wipes out, earing a groan from both me and Calum. " Come on Michael, my Grandma can do better than that."

The rest of the rounds go by really fast, with Luke's team winning by a long run.

"Pizza anyone?"