II

"Well, shit." I mumble as I step out of the door. The yellow bus immediately grabbing my attention. I could somehow hear and smell everything in the bus already. The thought making me shudder.

As much as I wanted to delay this day I wanted to get it over with as well.

As soon as I step onto the bus a wave of noise washes over me. Walking through the isles I could feel eyes on me. I took a seat at the back next to a window.

"Wait- Wow wow!" A disheveled boy rushes onto the bus, seconds before the door was meant to close. I laugh at his appearance before looking out of the window.

"So- uh you thought that was funny?" The boy takes a seat next to me showing off a goofy grin, he sticks out his hand, " I'm Michael nice to meet you." I smile and shake his hand, " Alex, nice to meet you to."  He tilts his head and snorts, " American, huh?"

I shake my head, I knew this topic would come up sooner or later. " Yeah I just moved here from New York." He smiles and turns to face the front of the bus, " Well I hope you enjoy it here."

"Well I guess I'll see you around, Alex?" I smile and walk to the office, " Yeah! I'll see you around!" I smile as I walk in through the archway, greeting the lady behind the desk. " Hi- uh my name is Alex and I'm new here, I need to get my schedule and my locker number?" She looks up at me and smiles," Sure dear it will take about five minutes, you can take a seat I'll get someone to help you navigate." I nod and take a seat, as soon as I did Michael came through the archway looking around, " Ah! Alex, they called me in here. Guess I'm your student guide."

I laugh and get up from the chair slinging my bag over my shoulder. "Well at least it's a familiar face." I punch his shoulder playfully while walkimg up to the desk.

"Here you go Alexandria, I hope Michael will help you get around." She smiles and hands me the paperwork. "Thank you ma'am I'm sure he will." I turn around and Michael immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder while taking the paperwork from me, " Ah you have music? I didn't peg you for a music geek." I gave him a look and flicked his temple. " Oh shut up what's my locker number?"

He stuck out his tongue and looks down at the paper. " Oh- uh you're in locker 30." His face scrunches up and he steers me further down the hallway.

" You'll love music, one of my friends, Calum, has music with you."

I nod.

"I'll walk you to the class and pick you up after since we have bio together."

"That sounds great, thanks Michael."

He smiles at me and stops at a class before kissing my hand and walking away.

" Tis a pleasure m'lady. "

I giggle and turn around walking into the class. What a special creature.

Wait, did he say Calum?

Locker 30 ➳ A Calum Hood fanfiction (Rewriting chapters)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें