👽 Mina 👽

Name: Mina Ashido

Super Name: Alien Queen

Age: 17

Birthday: July 30th (Leo)

Height: 5' 4"

Shipped with: None

Likes: Hanging out with friends, shopping, designing things

Dislikes: Being alone for too long, sour foods

Looks:

Powers: Mina's power allows her to shoot out a corrosive liquid from within her body and can control the degree of solubility, as well as its viscosity

Powers: Mina's power allows her to shoot out a corrosive liquid from within her body and can control the degree of solubility, as well as its viscosity. She can use it offensively but has shown utility as well such as melting handholds for herself to climb with. She is also known to secrete the acid from her feet in order to slide around.

Equipment:

Acidproof shoes- Mina wears special shoes that have holes in their soles, that let Mina secrete acid from her feet. The shoes are not damaged by the acid. Mina can use this to slide across the ground on her acid.

Description: Mina is cheerful and most of the time seen with a smile on her face. She is easily excited, but also very emotional and easily brought to tears in various situations, out of relief, out of sadness and out of frustration. However, she is still very easygoing. Mina is also very sociable and eager to engage in social situations and is known to become very upset when she is denied an opportunity to be at a gathering or event she looks forward to. She is capable of standing up for people even when she herself is scared, going as far as to put herself between her friends and a dangerous, intimidating figure in order to keep them safe, doing whatever she could to prevent the situation from escalating further. She is something of a romantic and is very interested in the lovelives of other people. She gets easily excited when she suspects people to have feelings for others.