👨‍🏫 Teachers/Parents🤰

Name: Lynette

Super Name: None

Age: 37

Looks:

Powers: She has the power to read minds only if she asks permission first

Description: She is a single mom and has been since 19 years of age. She does the best she can to raise her son Ivan without his father. Lynette works as the school therapist and loves her job. She is a kind and compassionate woman who works hard to keep her little family stable.

Name: Aizawa Shota

Super Name: Eraser Head

Age: 30

Looks:

Powers: Shota's power gives him the ability to nullify anyone's power by looking at them

Powers: Shota's power gives him the ability to nullify anyone's power by looking at them. While powerful, this ability has many drawbacks. Erasure deactivates if Shota blinks or if his line of sight is obstructed and it gives Shota bad dry eye, forcing him to blink more often when he uses the power continuously.

Items carried:

1. Goggles: Eraser Head can be recognized by the gold goggles he wears around his neck, hidden by his scarf. He only puts them on in a fight because they compliment Shota's power. The goggles hide his line of sight, preventing enemies from effectively determining whose power has been erased.

2. Eye drops: Shota carries a small green case of eye drops with him. He uses them to treat the dry eye caused by his power.

3. Capturing Weapon: Eraser Head's weapon of choice is a cloth made from steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers. He uses these restraining bonds to capture and immobilize targets. It is often used in conjunction with his power, and can be used to counter enemies who are immune to erasures.

Description: Shota is a very stern and mostly reserved man who has lofty expectations of his students. He is primarily moved by logic and does not believe in the necessity to maintain a clean-cut appearance or filter his words or ideas for others. He often comes off as cold, apathetic, and impatient and exhorts very little energy in most situations, preferring to take naps in his sleeping bag instead. He can be rigid and strict when necessary, and also has little tolerance for disobedient behavior. Shota is not afraid of putting his students through rigorous training and often pushes the more unpleasant parts of Heroism so that his students can overcome their limits. He is also known for lying to his students in order to manipulate them into giving their best, a technique he describes as a "logical ruse". Despite his apathetic traits, Shota genuinely cares about his students and will go to great lengths to protect them. He teaches 2nd year Powers class and works as an underground pro hero. He has taken Ivan under his wing and mentors him.

Name: Hizashi Yamada

Super Name: Present Mic

Age: 31

Looks:

Powers: Present Mic's power allows him to increase the volume of his voice, giving him the ability to create loud high pitched sounds

Powers: Present Mic's power allows him to increase the volume of his voice, giving him the ability to create loud high pitched sounds. The sound from Present Mic's power is strong enough to cause people's ears to bleed. The loudness from Present Mic's power can annoy and distract enemies as well as block out other sounds. The only known weakness of this power is that the loud sounds do not travel well underground, making this power ineffective against anything that is underground.

Equipment:

Directional Speaker System: Present Mic has a device around his neck that allows him to aim his power to a specific direction.

Description: Hizashi maintains the persona of a radio host. He often poses when he talks and keeps a certain level of excitement or loudness regardless of the situation. His attitude has made several people mistake him for a simple announcer rather than an actual Pro Hero. When in front of a crowd of people, he often attempts to bring his audience up to his level by getting them involved (he sometimes refers to them as his 'listeners', even while on a live stage). He will continue to act this way regardless of the crowds' response. He also has a good people sense, knowing to restrain Shota Aizawa from a crowd of reporters or otherwise risk widespread bad publicity. He works as a teacher, radio show host and a pro hero. He teaches 2nd year Hero History. He is happily married to Aizawa with a daughter named Aria.

Name: Kaminari Daiki

Super Name: None

Age: 39

Looks:

Powers: Daiki's power is electricity manipulation

Powers: Daiki's power is electricity manipulation. Similarly to his son Denki, he can store electricity in his body but unlike Denki he cannot produce his own electricity and needs to get it from a source.

Description: Daiki is first of all a business man then a father. Although he does care about Denki, business and his work is usually his first priority. He is currently running the family business, Denwa, a really popular electronics company. His first wife died a little less than three years ago and he is recently remarried to Nevaeh. Not that they are a functional or healthy relationship.

Name: Kaminari Nevaeh

Super Name: None

Age: 37

Looks:

Powers: Quirkless

Description: Denki's "evil" step mom. Nevaeh is an actress that married Daiki to gain even more money. She didn't even know that Daiki had a son until her wedding day. She isn't the biggest fan of Denki, especially his interests when it comes to dating. Nevaeh usually ignores Denki or attempts to control him. She's fake and manipulative in every sense of the words.