📸Mitsuba📸

Name: Mitsuba Sousuke

Title: The 3rd Mystery of the School, Mystery of Hell of Mirrors

Age: 17 (age he died at)

Height: 5'5

Birthday: March 28th (Aries)

Shipped with: Elios???

Roommates: None

Likes: Cute things, flan pudding, photography, fashion, being helpful

Dislikes: Being alone, being forgotten or unimportant, being dead/a ghost, being stuck as the 3rd Mystery/stuck at the school

Appearance:

Appearance:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Powers: Mitsuba has multiple quirks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Powers: Mitsuba has multiple quirks. Only one was originally his own but he absorbed the quirks of past Hell of Mirrors owners as well as gaining a few general ghost abilities.

Original Quirk-
Body manipulation

Ghostly powers-
Walk through walls
Levitation/Small flight

Hell of Mirrors Quirks-
Part bird
Control over items in HoM (dolls, hands, etc)
Travel through mirrors/reflective surfaces
See everything a mirror/reflective surface has seen

Description: Mitsuba is cocky, foul-mouthed, and overly confident in himself, particularly in his looks; he often will brag about how cute he is. He also has a tendency to call people by rude nicknames and be rude in general but he knows how to get on people's good sides though and acts nice to someone if he needs or wants something from them. He has also been known to be a scaredy cat and quick to cry, especially in threatening situations.
Due to his personality making him a target of bullying at a past school, he created another, gentler personality when starting at the current school, to get along with others better. During this time, Mitsuba was nice, considerate, and friendly with everyone. Although he was no longer being bullied, he didn't make any friends and went unnoticed by most. Being in the photography club and a few photography awards were the only things to have been going at that time. One day though, he was killed in a car accident outside of the school.
Mitsuba came back as a ghost and tried many times to communicate with the living but to no avail. Tsukasa, another spirit, manipulated the ghost boy and inevitably was the reason Mitsuba is now the 3rd School Mystery.
Despite being rude and loud, Mitsuba also has a more mellow side to him. He gets noticeably dispirited when talking about his past, gets lonely easily, though he seems to have a hard time being honest (choosing to hurl harsh words instead), at times he is able to genuinely express happiness and kindness.