Chapter 4

Remember People , It's The Comments And Votes That Keep This Story Going(:

Chapter Four

Juliette. Pov

The ride to camp was quiet and akward. No one barely said a word. I kept my face turned to the window so I didn't have to look at Jace. Drake was trying to be the peacemake but he was really just being annoying. Two horrible hours in a car with two morons, who I both hate at the moment, it's torture really.

''Wow ..I'm bored.'' Drake decieded to announce.

''Do you talk just to hear yourself?'' I asked him.

''Not all the time.'' He answered.

''That's nice.'' I repiled snidley.

''So did you catch the new Harry Potter Movie?''

''If this is you're weird way of trying to communicate , it's so not working.'' Jace told him.

''It was pretty good. I'm a big Harry Potter fan.'' Drake told me as if he hadn't heard Jace at all.

''You like Harry Potter?'' I asked him

''Yeah. I'm a Harry Potter dork.'' He said.

''Well there's something you and Juliette have in common. She's a dork too.'' Jace said

I rolled my eyes,''Shut your mouth.'' I was still a little mad at him and I didn't want to even talk to him.

''Am I lying? You have every movie, book, and poster that has to do with Harry Potter.''

''And you're a Star Wars geek!'' I yelled

Jace blushed. ''Shut up!''

''Dude, you like Star Wars? Since when?'' Drake asked him.

''It's nothing. She doesn't know what she's saying. She's a hater like that.''

''Yeah whatever Yoda.'' I muttered.

Drake busted out laughing,''Dude she just called you YODA!''

Jace's eyebrows furrowed and he kept his eyes on the road.

''Drake, just shut up okay?'' I said

''Fine.'' He said pretending to look hurt.

I sighed. This was going to be the longest car ride of my life.