Chapter 3

Ehh, sorry for not uploading lately.

I've been busy with alot of stuff.

Chapter 3♥

Drake's Point Of Veiw

I woke up in the my room. Well actually the guest room, but I'm here like 24/7 and all my clothes and everything I own is in this room. I guess you're wondering what my story is,huh? Trying to figure me out? Well,goodluck. Because if you get me ..well then you're a freakin' genuis. Because I don't get me.

Jace's parent's work alot. So do mine. So that's why we have each other. Oh like brothers, not in a gay way. Drakey only goes one way.

Jace's has been my friend for as long as I can remember. Because our parent's work their lives away, we have money. But we don't flaunt it. That's one of the reason's we get along so well. One of the other reasons, I'm always around here is because,-

''DRAKE!!!'' I heard Juliette yell. I snickered quietly.

''Yes?'' I asked polietly.

''Why?!''

''I'm sorry, Juliette. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.'' I smiled.

Truth be told, I put whip cream in here bunny slippers. I looked down, her left foot was covered with it.

''Hmm ..where's the cherry?'' I asked.

''Ugh,I hate you!'' She snarled and stomped off.

I was quite suprised I didn't catch a backhand like usual. I was used to being abused by Juliette.

I guess you're wondering why I always mess with her. Well ..I've kinda had this little crush on her for ..as long as I can remember. Since I was 5 actually. She's beautiful,obviously. Anyone can see that. But there's much more to her than that.

A rolled up newspaper slapped me in the back of the head.

''Ouch! Dammit, I was just joking around, Julitte!'' I yelled and turned around. But it wasn't Juliette.

It was Jace, with a smirk on his face and his eyebrow raised. Oh, how I envied that trick.

''Man, how do you do that?'' I asked astonished.

He looked confused, ''Do what?''

''The eyebrow thing.''

''Wha??''

''The eyebrow thing!! You're doing it now!!'' I pointed at his eyebrow.

Jace rolled his eyes.

''And ouch! Why did you slap with a rolled up newspaper. I'm not a bloody dog! I'm housebroken!''

''You're were staring at nothing! For like a half-hour!''

''Sorry, I was talking to myself in my head.

Why, oh, why did I say that?

He looked at me weirdly before speaking.

''Wow, have you lose your bloody mind?'' He asked imitating my accent.

''Ha-ha. But you can't do it like me. And FYI, chick dig the accent, my friend.'' I smirked.

''Ugh, oh my god.'' I turned to see Juliette standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Crap. I know she hates me, but I have enough sense not to talk about girls around her.

She was wearing very short shorts [which was kinda dumb since we were going camping and it's cold] and a green tank top that showed more of her than I think Jace would like. And I was right.