Chapter Two

Chapter 2:One night stand with my brother's bestfriend

I walked into the house pissed off. Jace was laying on the couch watching some stupid tv show. He must have me straight home from the game. He looked up when he heard the door open. ''Hey, have fun tonight? We kicked BrokenBow's ass,huh?'' He smiled.

I glared but said nothing. Even though I was mad at my brother, I wasn't going to be rude or disrespectful to him. Why? Because my parent's are never around, and my brother is left to take care of me all by himself. Can you see how that might be a little bit stressful? Jace made a mistake by inviting Justin to the camping trip me and my friend's had been planning forever. But I've been known to make plenty of mistakes and Jace has never judged me or yelled at me once.

''Yeah, I guess. Well, I'm going to sleep. Night.'' I told him. He mumbled a goodnight to me and I walked upstairs to my room. I walked passed the bathroom and then ..BAM! I fell flat on my face. How do you trip when there is nothing in way? Oh, wait! There was something in the way ..Drake's foot!

''Sorry, couldn't resist.'' He smirked down at me. I glared at him and got off the floor.

''Ugh, I hate you!'' I screamed at him. I was so freakin' tired. I was so freakin' pissed because Justin had ruined my plans for the weekend. And most of all, my nose hurt.

I slapped Drake across the face, not too hard(; -That's was sarcastic because the noise was LOUD. He was used to being abused by me though. I ran into my room as fast as I could and slammed the door shut, locking it.

''Juliette! Open the fuckin' door!'' Drake yelled, his fist hit the door so hard I thought it would break.Oh, but I didn't care. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard, my stomach hurt.

Drake banged on the door one last time. That was all it took for my poor little door to be knock down.

''What the hell is wrong with you?!'' I screamed while still laughing,

''What the hell is wrong with you?!" He screamed back at me, and he looked kinda pissed.

-Let's pause for a brief moment so I can tell you about Drake Durango<3

His family moved here from England when Drake was five. So he has the accent that can make you melt. He's gorgeus. And like my brother, he's a big time player. He's the most rude/mean jerk you could even meet. Ugh, I hate him. And he hates me. He and my brother have been bestfriend's since they were in pre-K.

''You started it!'' I yelled.

''No, you did!''

Jace came running up the stair, ''All right, children. Calm down. Who did what?'' How he was always so calm, I do not know. That's the diffence between us. It didn't take alot to piss me off. Pretty much anything could set me off and make me retalliate. Jace, it took a hell of alot for him get mad, let alone punch you in the face.

''Drake tripped me!'' I yelled.

''Did not!''

''Did too!''

Jace sighed,''Okay. Drake go down stairs, Juliette go to sleep.''

Drake left my room and went downstairs. Jace left my room and went back downstairs.

I took off my cheerleading outfit and changed into my PJ's. I climbed into bed, and did what I've been wanting to do for a long time. I went night-night.

Argg, sorry so short.

Didn't have time.

But, I promise the next chapter will be longer.

No promises on how longer though(;

xXxCommentxXx

oOoFanMeoOo

xoxoV0T3xoxo