One Night Stand ..With My Brother's BestFriend ! [♥Introduction]

♥Chapter One (:

My back was friggin' killing me. My legs hurt, and my feet were screaming and threatening to leave me flat on my ass. My throat was dry and felt like I had swallowed cotton. Why, did I become a cheerleader? And Captain, at that? I've been out here for hours cheering for these boys. I know the whole team was tired, and it didn't help to hear all the whinnying from Abbie, my arch enemy. She was such a bitch, she complained about everything. I looked at the clock, it was the last quarter. 47 seconds left. And then sweet beautiful sleep, here I come. I counted the seconds silently in my head and continued cheering for the guys.

''LET'S GO WARRIORS!! LET'S GO. I SAY RED, YOU SAY BLACK, RED [BLACK]'' The crowd cheered with us. That was basically our cheers. I used to be so excited about being a cheerleader when I was younger, now? It's just a pain in the ass. I mean, hey the outfits are cute and I look hot in them but I like doing good in everything I do, so I drill the girls really hard. Which puts more pressure and stress on me, because I have to come up with new routines all the time. The blonde cheerleader is suppose to be the one who's the most prettiest and popular, well honey, they lied.

I'm the most popular and prettiest girl in school. I get invited to all the parties. I have a rich daddy, yes it's true. Am I blonde? Hell no. I'm not stick thin either. I eat, McDonalds and meat. I'm not 'big' though. I think fat is such a mean word. No one should be called that. No matter what their weight is. That's just rude to judge someone like that.

Oh, well I guess I'm being rude by not introducing myself. My name is Juliette Haley. I'm Indian, so that gives me the exotic feature girls dream about. My eyes, well they can't ever deicide if they want to be brown or green. I have curves and a big booty, which I think is good because who wants a flat ass?

I watched the quarter back make a touch down, which thankfully ended the game. I'm not real ..football smart, I guess you could say, but when the buzzer goes off, I know it's time to go home( ;

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥

I walked to the parking lot, ready to go home and shower the gross sweat off of my body. But then I heard someone call my name,reluctantly I turned around.

''Oh, can thing's get any worse today?'' I mumbled at seeing Justin, a stuck up, rich, jerk who thought he was the only person on the world. He was kinda nice to me, but I don't care. My mother always taught me, watch how they treat other people, because that's how he's really gonna treat you. I actually listen to that.

I think the only reason he's nice to me is because of my big brother,Jace. He's the baddest athlete in ..like everything. Unlike most siblings, we don't fight. We get along. Jace does everything for me. If I need something,he's there. It's always been like that. He has this one little flaw though, he's one of the biggest players in school. Everyone knows it. He's also too overprotective. And sometime's it gets on my nerves, not that I'd ever tell him that.

Sorry, I get out of topic sometimes(; But that's me..

''Ohh, hello Justin.'' I said politely.

He smiled, ugh I hated that smile.

''Need a ride?'' He asked.

Yes, I need a ride. That's why I have my car keys in my hand and I'm standing next to my car.

''No, thanks. I'm good. So ..I'll see you Monday. Goodnight.'' I turned to leave, wanting to get away from how awkward it felt talking to him. He was bony and his hair was straw colored. His eyes were boring blue, how did girls think he was attractive?

His smile faltered, ''Oh. Well I don't think your brother would like it of you drove home alone.''

Does the kid ever give up?

I rolled my eyes,'' Look Justin, that's a nice offer,. But I'm really tired so bye.'' I said abruptly.

''Okayy. So I'll see you at the camping trip,right?''

''What!?'' I shrieked.

''Oh, well I just assumed you'd be there ..''

''No, that's not what I meant! How do YOU know about that?'' I yelled

His looked kinda ..sad, disappointed?

''You're brother invited me..''

My lips pursed together, I nodded my head and got in my car and drove home.

©Candace