Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:
"Happy Fourth, Time To Die!"
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Okay, okay, okay." Heather breathed out, placing the sewing needle against the skin of her nose. "Holy shit."

"Do it!" Mike encouraged, Beverly nodded excitedly beside him. "Do it!"

Heather took a deep breath and started moving back and forth to get herself ready. She took a deep breath before speaking, "Let's do this, baby."

A short scream ripped from Heather's throat as she shoved the needle through her nose. Beverly winced from her seat on the bed. Mike cringed and looked away. "Ow! Fuck! Shit! Fuck Ow! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

"Okay, okay, okay, maybe a bad idea. But you're gonna look so hot." Beverly complimented with a wink.

Mike nodded in agreement, "It'll look so great once all the.. blood.. is, well, um, gone.."

"Bill won't know what to do with himself." Beverly teased, poking her in the stomach. Heather jumped giggling.

"Oh, you're ticklish!" Mike exclaimed, poking her in the stomach. "Ha!"

"Bill's gonna have a lot of fun with that." Beverly laughed, "If you know what I mean. Wait.. ew, I don't wanna think about that."

"Oh, whatever!" Heather rolled her eyes, though she couldn't stop the blush from forming on her cheeks. "That's-"

"You're blushing!" Mike pointed out, a grin on his face. "I knew it. You like him!"

"Shut up! I am not and I do not!" Heather pointed at him. "You have no idea what you're talking about."

"I think I do." Mike nodded, crossing his arms. "And I'm all knowing, obviously."

"And I definitely do. Because I'm even more all knowing." Beverly agreed, "You're so hot, he won't know what to do and he will probably pass out from your sheer hotness."

Heather rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Whatever. You guys are so unbelievable!"

"Whatever twice." Mike pointed out, "We know what that means."

"You so have the hots for Bill!" Beverly laughed, throwing a pillow at Heather. "Just tell him!"

Heather caught it and tossed it back to her. "I don't like Bill."

Mike and Beverly shared a knowing look before Mike spoke, "And I'm white."

"What?" Heather pressed the cotton ball to her nose, staring at them from the mirror

"We're saying things that aren't true." Beverly pointed out, standing up and placing her hands on Heather's shoulders. "Because you apparently don't know what truth is."

Heather glanced at her in the mirror, "I don't like him."

Mike rose his eyebrows, also standing and facing her. He picked up one of her earrings and handed it to her.

"This one's gonna work." He handed her the small jewel, "You'll look real pretty."

"Thanks, Mike." Heather smiled, taking the jewel from his hands.

"And now, it's time for you to admit it." Beverly said as she took the cotton ball from her nose.

"Admit what?" Heather shook her head, "That I like Bill? Because I don't."

Beverly sighed, tossing the cotton ball in the trash can. "Just admit it!"

Heather sanitized the earring before pushing it through the hole she made in her nose, wincing slightly.