Chapter 5

Zoey's POV

We finally made it to the water park. There was so much to see, I couldn't believe it. I started running toward the nearest ride. The boys followed after they realized I was gone.

"Jeez I turn around for one second and you're already gone." Sammy says laughing.

"It isn't my fault that you guys are the slowest creatures ever." I said throwing my hands up for emphasis. 

"So what ride should we go on first?" Niall asked all of us.

I pointed to a ride where it goes straight down. The guys agreed.

"Last one their goes first." I said running as fast as I could and slowly one by one each of the boys passed me. 

"Who is the slowest creature ever now?" Louis mocked me.

"Lewis is being mean to me!" I pouted. Then all of a sudden I blacked out for a second

Flashback

I was at a castle, it was so pretty. I've never been to a castle before but this feels like home. Then I saw a little kid he looks almost like Louis. 

"Zoe if you don't hurry up we are gonna be found." The little boy exclaimed.

"Lewis I am running as fast as I can." A little girl that almost looked like me said.

Then I snapped out of it, a hand was waving in front of me. 

"Zoey are you alright?" Taylor questioned looking worried.

"Yea I just had a weird memory. Don't mind me. I'll be fine." I said smiling at them.

The ride had a log  that can fit four, we used our fast passes. The log contained Carter, Aaron, Hayes and I. We got into the tube waiting for our death. I hate drops, they are the worst thing about rides. Carter sensed that I was worried, he grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. 

"Don't chicken out on us." Hayes smirked at me.

"Don't make me laugh. Hahaha." I said sarcastically.

"You can scream and you can shout but there is no way we are letting you out." Smirked the worker. 

We started going up the ride and it was a little tour with mermaids and sea creatures. It was really nice, but then I saw it approaching the drop. 

"Nononononononono." I screamed. Then we dropped. The boys were laughing while I was screaming for dear life. I thought the ride was over, I was wrong after that were two more drops but in complete darkness. After we got off we waited for the other boys to get off. 

"Wow Zoey, I bet they heard your screams from China." Nash laughed once we met up with them.

I punched him in the and he pretended it hurt. We rented a locker to put our stuff. We then went to three more rides and then headed to the lazy river, the river was a mile long. We all hopped on a tube and relaxed.

"Lets race!" I yelled to the boys before they could agree or disagree. I started to kick my feet so that my tube could go faster. I was ahead and since there was a lot of people in the lazy river I lost them. I didn't look back and started going. Once I thought they were far behind I rested until I got back to the beginning. I waited for the boys for about 10 minuets and they still weren't here. So I decided to go get some food. It has now been an hour since then.

"Jeez... What is taking them so long." I said sighing.

I started to looking for them and then I saw them still in the lazy river, they didn't even bother to race with me.  They were talking with some girl, even Erik! Hmph I see how it is.. I walked away from that sight and decided to go on some rides without them. I went on a two seater ride, and random stranger sat next to me.