Chapter 3

Zoey's POV

"So wait, Are you asking me on a date?" I ask.

"Hahhaah not really. I ask the Magcon boys if they wanted to come and the new kids." I pouted. "But we can always go Tom. alone." He smirked.

"Ok, I'll go and tomorrow we'll go as a date." I stated and then jumped out of bed and did my morning routine. I wore a tank top that said "If you see the police, Warn a brother." With the Warner brothers symbol with my rainbow shorts. I sprayed my cotton candy Perfume, grabbed my bag, then ran downstairs.
"Ready, Hey new record, it took you 1 hour this time." Erik chuckled. I went to the garage to get the hipster van, that could hold 25 people. It's not one of those stupid one,it's actually really cool. We painted it ourselves and are signed by us. We have to get the new kids to sign it since their part of the group. I grabbed a few sharpies just incase.
"Are you driving?" I asked him.
"Yeah, if I want to get to the guy's houses safely." He chuckle while I pouted. We hopped into the van. I turned on the radio and "I write sins not tragedies." Started to play. Erik and I started to scream at the top of our lungs with the sun roof open and the windows down. We arrived at Nash's house. I jumped out of the car. Then ran over to the door and started banging on it. I just kept on hitting the door when someone opened it I punched then in the face.
"Oops." I said innocently to the victim.
"Nice to see you too." Jack J said while chuckling.
"I'm sorry JJ." I giggled.
"Where are the boys? Come on the carnival awaits."
"Boys, Zoey is here!!" Jack J screamed. Then a herd of feet were heard. I started to run towards the van. I knew what was happening. I got into the truck before they could tackle me.
"Zoey, where our hugs?" Carter asked pouting. I step outside and was immediately tackled. Yeah why didn't I see that coming. I got up and dust myself of.
"How dare you touch the queen without permission! Get in a line peasants and hug me properly." I commanded and they just laughed.
I gave each of them a hug and went back into the van and going to the guys house. I was looking through the cabinet thing on the passenger seat and saw two cans of silly string I smirked to myself. I then went back to singing with my boys. We reached the guys' house I grabbed the silly string. To make sure they don't find it and went to knock on the door.
"Oh Zoey why are you here?" Liam asked.
"Um Erik told me that he invited you guys." I said awkwardly.
"Oh Liam is that Zoey? We forgot to tell you that were going to the Carnival." Louis said chuckling.
"Umm? Liam you do realize your in your boxers." I said. He then turned bright red.
"I'll be right back." He said running upstairs to go and change.
"Guys hurry up and get in the van!!! We have candy." I screamed into the house. Just then the rest of the guys came. I gave them each hugs. I waited for Liam. Once he came. I gave him a hug.
"Zoey, you sounded like a stalker when you called the guys." Aaron laughed.
"Yeah and wheres the candy?" Niall asked.
"Oops I'll buy you some when we get to the carnival." I told him. When we were on the road again I started to plan.
"Heyy Heyy guys guess what!!!" I screamed which scared them.
"What" "huh" they asked.
I grabbed both bottles of silly strong and started to spray them. It was hilarious because they were all on there phones.
"Oh my gosh Zoey!" Carter yelled.
"Hmmm?" I asked.
"What the bloody hell was that for?" Harry asked.
"Yeah" everybody agreed.
"I don't know? But I got silly string."
"Well no shit now Sherlock?" Louis sasses.
"Language!" Liam and I said at the same time.
"Jinx, you owe me a panda." I screamed.
"Zoey I'm driving." Erik said.
"Oh sorry boo." I responded.
"Wait why do you a panda." Liam asked.
"Because you are jinxed." I said and then hoped out of my seat and punched him.
"Zoey we are I'm a moving vehicle, sit your butt down in your seat." Nash scolded me.
"Yes daddy. Plus Liam isn't suppose to talk. He is jinxed" I pout.
"Why am I not suppose to talk." Liam questions. I go up again and punched him but this time The car turned so I fell on Luke's lap and elbowed his privet area.
"Ugh, Zoey your elbow." Luke said in a high pitched voice.
"Oh sowwy Lukie." I said and went back to my seat.
"Liam isn't suppose to talk because he's jinx." I answered.
"Oh, so every time Liam talks he gets punched." Zayn smirks.
"Yeah, but make sure you don't say Liam 3 times." I responded. Then everybody face palms.
"Zoey you do realize you already said his name three times." Carter said.
"Aww poop trad. I did didn't I?" I asked and everybody just laughed.
"Jeez, you are really a blonde." Erik said.
"You guys are meanies. Liam still owes me a panda thou." I stated.
For the past hour everbody has just been talking.
"I'm soooo bored." I screamed which made everybody jump.
"Oops sowwy babies." I chuckled.
"Jesus, what do you want." Michael asked.
"I told you I'm bored when are we there yet?" I asked no one in particular.
"We are here." Erik stated. At that moment I jumped out of the car.
"Zoey" everybody screamed.
"What, I'm okay I tucked and rolled." I screamed running for the entrance of the carnival. I payed for everybody's 3-day pass before they came.
"Here you go." I said giving everybody their bands.
"Zoey! How many times do we have to tell you don't pay for us." Jack G said.
"Too late." I responded.
"How much were these?" Calum asked.
Harry looked at the prices with wide eyes.
"It's $150, because she got the three day passes,which gives us unlimited times to go on rides and we always go first on the rides." Harry explained. Everybody looked at me.
"Hahaha" I laughed awkwardly.
"Come on guys. The Carnival is waiting for us. Oh yeah you guys need these credit cards. To play the games and the arcade." And with that I pushed them inside before they could look up the price for that.
"Okay guys where should we go first?" Erik asked. I looked around and screamed. They all looked at me. I ignored them and ran to the roller coster.
"Hurry up you people! I think a snail passed you." They laughed and ran toward us.
"I think we're going to this roller coster first." Niall stated the obvious.
I gave him a duh face.
"Zoey I thought your afraid of roller coasters." Jack J asked.
"Nope not anymore." I stated with confidence. I looked at the 1D and 5SOS guys they looked scared.
"Guys don't worry it's fun." We went on the roller coaster, I was between Erik and Louis. Once the roller coaster started I was the only one screaming bloody murder.
"Geez, I think you busted my ear drums." Louis laughed.
"That was sooo fun." Calum yelled.
"Yeah, let's go on that ride." I yelled. They all looked at me like I was crazy. We went on at least 4 more roller coasters and we went on a few more rides. Tomorrow we are going to a nearby water park I found, that's part of the passes. We were walking and saw many games. It's really cool because each time they would win something they give to me. I had so much stuffed animals that I left some at a booth to come back for them. It's so not fair because they won every game they play and I lose every game, we stopped by this one booth and I looked at the prizes and screamed.
"Zoey stop screaming." Nash yelled. I just pointed at the booth.
"What is it?" Louis asked.
"PANDA!!!!!" I screamed and ran to the booth there stood a huge fluffy rainbow glittery ninja panda.
"Erik give me my money." I yelled.
"Do want us to try?" Luke asked.
"Nope, I shall do this by me self." I said determined.
"Ok all you have to do is shot the arrow at the star, it can't touch the black only the yellow. There is 5 levels the star moves back each time." The really hot guy in the booth told me.
"Ok, so how do I shot this thing." I said when he gave me the crossbow.
"Here I'll show you." He hopped out of the booth,wrapped one hand around my waist. The other hand holding the gun steady and I'll tell you this he was extremely close to me. His face was like a centimeter away. I looked at the boys and they looked like they were going to rip the guy's head out.
"Ok aim the bow right in the middle." And shoot." He said very quietly. I shot the arrow and it went in the center. I screamed out in happiness which made the all of the boys' expressions softened a little.
"Okay, good now you have to get that 4 more times." The boys said.
"How about I try." Erik said sounding pissed off.
"But I want to do it myself, I just needed help the first time." I said giving him a reassuring kiss. I shot the arrow and it made it all 4 times. When I got my panda I screamed.
"I love you, panda. I will call you Mr. Pandy pant." I yelled.
"Nice name." Liam teased.
"Better then yours." I countered.
"OOOO!!!!!" All the boys said and giggled. We were walking back to the car with all my stuff animals.
"I'm tired." I whined.
"Here hop on." Jack G offered, looking at Erik for permission. Erik nodded. I jumped on Jack's back and gave my panda to Ashton because he was holding nothing.
"Make sure you'll keep him safe. Pinky swear." I said yawning and stuck out my pinky.
He chuckled."I promise." He responded sticking out his pinky too.
I jumped on Jack G's back. I fell asleep right then and there.

Jack G's POV
The day with the boys and Zoey was extremely fun, except that one guy. We walked to the car and I shifted Zoey so that I am carrying her bridal style. I went into the van and laid her down on my lap.
"Okay so we have 2 rooms each have 5 bunk beds and two queen beds. Who's with who." Liam asked.
"What about everybody pick a number between 1-10." Erik suggested. We all picked a number.
"Who picked 1-5. Are roomies and 6-10 are together."Erik explain.
"Louis, Ashton, Zayn, Calum, Nash, Erik, Aaron, Niall, Taylor and I are in one group and the rest are in another." We asked Zoey to pick a number and she said 7. So she is with the others. We arrived at the hotel. I gave Zoey to Liam. We then walked to our hotel. We have the one that connect. We just slept in our undershirts and boxers because we had nothin to sleep in.
Liam's POV
It felt so nice to hold Zoey in my arms. I placed her down on the bed and went to a separate bed. To my dismay, but she has a boyfriend what can I do?

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up and realized we were in the hotel. 

"Shoot." I mumbled 

They don't have clothes neither do I. Hmm why wasnt Erik sleeping next to me.

(Hayes, Jacob and Sammy are now in the book)

This was a really big hotel room. I got up and fixed my makeup and then headed out to buy some food and other things. I went to Wal-Mart and then went to the mall to buy the boys and I some clothes. I went to a thousands stores and i might have gone over board. I then started to head back. I checked the time and it was already 3 pm. I left at 5 am. I headed up back to the room with all my things.

"Hone, I'm home!" I yelled.

"Where were you?" Hayes asked.

"Mall. Where is everyone?"

"They went out looking for you."

"Fudge nuggets."