Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

I woke up around 9 am. I went to the other room to check on Zoey. I looked around and notice that Zoey wasn't there. I ran and grabbed my phone off the charging deck and started to call her phone. I called and waited. She didn't answer. I called about 10 times then started to wake up the other boys. What if they got her while we were sleeping. If they got her what would we do? 

"Guys!! Wake up!! Zoey is gone!!" I yelled

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone?" Sammy asked.

"She's not there anymmore!!"

"Do you think they got her?" Hayes asked.

"I hope not." 

"Do we wake up the new kids?" Carter asked.

"Yes, we have to they are her mates too." I said with my jaw clenched.

"Hayes stay here to see if she comes back." Nash commanded him. Since he is the youngest about two days older than Zoey.

We woke up everybody and started to head out the door to look for Zoey. We told the new kids about what happened. 

We all headed to the car. 

"Wait why is the car still here? She would have tooken the car." Erik siad.

"Calm down We will find her." Luke stated

"Hopefully.." Harry muttered. 

Zoey's POV (When she went to Wal-Mart and The Mall)

        I grabbed my penny board out of the car and put the car keys back inside of the hotel room. I went to the closest Wal-Mart. I bought some food for 2 days. I had a whole cart full of food, and bathroom essential for each of us. I went to go to the checkout line. I grabbed a few packs of gum. I waited till the lady was done packing the food. I couldn't help but feel I was being watched. I than realized how the fudge nuggets am I suppose to bring all these food to the hotel. I ended up just taking the cart with me into the hotel up the elevator and to the hotel room. Everybody was still asleep. It was about 8:30. Wow 3 hours shopping for food that must be a new record or something. I put all the food away in the cupboards and the fridge I put all the soda and other drink that don't need to be cooled on the counter next to the fridge. I was too lazy to cook them something so I didn't. I'll do when I come back they won't wake up until 12 and the water park doesn't open until 5 anyway. I put all the snacks and chips on top on the fridge and organized all the candy and sweets on the very top cabinet that I had to climb on top of the counter to reach. After I was done it was about 8:55 so then I left again to get us some Pjs, going out clothes and swim wear. And to return the shopping cart

        I went to the closest mall. Which was fricken huge!! Like omg can I live here? I forgot to eat so I went to the food court and got some Panda Express.  After I was done I went to Ambercrombie. I got some clothes for me and some for the boys. I went to like 20 different stores where bags of clothes were hung around my arms. I went to Dick's to get the guys swimtrunks. Then I stopped to get some food to go and then I penny boarded back to the hotel. Stopped by starbucks. THe hotel was like 15 min, away from the mall. So imagine a girl with a bunch of bags and starbuck in her hand penny boarding down the street pretty funny. I was so glad I didn't fall. I arrived at the hotel and attempted to pick up my penny board. I had the wheeling thingys that holds lugages to bring the 20+ large bags to the hotel room. I opened the door to see Hayes watching Tv.

"Where is everyone?" I asked 

"They went out looking for you!" He responed.

"Fudge Nuggets....." 

(Presant time now. Where we left off last chapter. Worded a little different."

"Yeah, they were pretty worried." Hayes replied.

"Aha, Oh well I got them food and clothes. So they should be greatful." I responded they can't get mad at me. Right?

"Okay." Hayes said.

"Help me set up each of they guys things. Are you hungry?" I asked Hayes.

"Ummm how about no and Yes!!!!"

"Uggs fine there should be food in the cabinets and fridge. I stocked up." 

Hayes ran to the kitchen and started to eat. While I fixed the guys' things. They each had 3 boxers, two swim trunks, 2 outfits for going out, 2 Pjs, Hoodies, Sweat pants, Basketball shorts, sunglasses and Jeans. I Sepreated all their stuff in sperate piles for each of them and put the bathrrom esstenials in one bag for each of them, Then wrote their names in a piece of papper and put that that piece of papper on top of their neatly folded pile of clothes. I had 21 piles of clothes and next to each pile a bag of bathroom esstenitals. I put my clothes away in the top drawer. I went over board buying clothes for me. Oops.

"Hayes!! Call the boys to come back here. We are going to be late to the Waterpark!!" I yelled.

"Okay!!" He tried to yell back but failed cause his month was stuff with food.

While I was waiting for the boys I decidce to get ready for the water park. It was a huge waterpark too. The largest in the world. Aha thats what she said. Anyway, I took a shower and used the strawberry shampoo and condintioner. Then the berry body wash. I shaved. Then got out and did my moring routine, well in this case my afternoon routine. I put on my bikini, It is pink with white dots. Its strapless and it gets thiner in the middle. The bottoms is the same design and a classic bikini bottom but its tide with tiny bows on the side. I walked out of the bathroom to see all the boys in the room.

"Hiya guys!!" I yelled. They all turned around and their mouths dropped. They quickly recollected themselves. I giggled. 

"Why are you lauhing we were worried about you."  Nash almost yelled.

"Calm doown I didn't get hurt did?" 

"It doesn't matter we were worried about you because you didn't tell anyone where you were." Jack J shot back.

"Aha, well i went to get food and walk into that room cause there is a surprise." I said.

"FOOD??? Nevermind you are forgiven." Naill said and ran off to the kitchen. 

"Uggs Fine but next time please tell us where you are going even if it is a surpirise?" Liam said in a fathery tone.

"Okay, now hurry up and go change." I commmanded.

"Change into what we don't have anything to change into??" Luke asked.

"Ya never listen ta me." I face palmed.

"Go into the room there should be something there. Your name is on it." I said as they all went into the room except some of them that was eating.

"O mi gosh!! Zoey What did I say about buying us stuff???" Cameron said.

"Shut up and get dressed."

After everybody got dressed and we got our towels. Aha I got them the girlest towles in the world. I threw on a dress and we headed out of the hotel. I wondered if I should tell them and the person following me around. Naww I'm good.