Chapter 2

~After School~

Calum's POV

After lunch we went back to the house because school is now over. It was so good seeing her again the only thing is that we think someone erased her memory. Once we enter the house. Harry grabbed a vase and threw it at the wall.

"We finally fucking found her and she is with another guy who is a fucking mutt, and doesn't remember anything about us." Harry yells.

"Harry calm down, we'll get them to break up and she will remember who we are. Also, what did I say about your language!" Liam scolded Harry.

"Liam stop making it sound so easy! She will fucking hate us forever if she finds out that we made them break up! This is so frustrating! I need my carrots!" Louis screamed and sped off to the kitchen.

"Really what did I say about your language. Guys we will find away, but seriously I can't think of everything here!" Liam yelled then ran off somewhere.

"Jesus, you guys need to grow up. All we ever do is fight and it is so annoying!" Zayn then started screaming.

"Fuck off Zayn! Your not helping at all either! All you care about is yourself! I bet you don't even care that we found Zoey." Ashton now started yelling. Zayn then went up to Ashton and punched him square in the face.

"Shut up shut the fuck up!" You don't know what you are talking about!" Zayn yelled.

"Geez, you guys are really stupid." Michael yelled and ran off to his room. Niall, Luke and I just stood there. Watching our group slowly break apart. We need Zoey to remember. She was the glue. That kept us together with out her. I don't want to know what would happen.

Liam's POV

Why do they want me to thing of everything. Seriously! I not the only one with a brain. Right now I'm in the woods, letting my frustration out. I am so mad I punched a boulder. I just kept on punching the rock. Why do I have to be the responsible one. I always had to take care of them. Why do I even bother. They don't even care. They always do the opposite of what I say. When we were younger I was the one that got in trouble when they would do something bad. I am just so done with them. (Ok I don't know if vampires bleed and I haven't watched vampire diaries or Twilight recently.) With one more punch. I realized that my knuckles were bleeding. I was about to head home when.

"Liam?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and I saw Zoey standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her surprised.

"I could ask you the same thing." She said raising an eyebrow and giggling.

"Well I just came here to clear my head." I told her and when I took a good look at her I realized that she was crying because of the tear stains.

"Oh, I came here to clear my head too. Want to come and join me?" She asked. I was about to ask her about why she was crying but I was just going to ask her when we get to the place she was talking about.

"Sure, where are we going?" I asked.

She smiled.

"My secret hideout when ever I'm sad, need some air or a get away." She answered while grabbing my hand. She then realized that my hand was bleeding. It was probably because that I was hiding it.

"Liam what happened." Zoey asked gingerly.

"I got mad and started punching a rock." I said looking down.

"Liam that won't solve you problems." She said giggling a little. She then ripped a piece of her shirt and got a water bottle out. She cleaned my hand carefully and wrapped my hands.