Guardian Angel Chapter 11

Chapter 11

DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dreamed of me, standing in front of my house, watching the flames burn down my house. My face was covered in ash; my hands were bloody and torn. My house exploded sparks before the structure fell. All I could hear was my brother’s screams inside the house. Why couldn’t they help him? I thought. They had enough time to save him. I watched the very last memory of my childhood fade away.

I woke up with sweat covering my body. My head was throbbing inside my skull. I tried to shake my fear away, but I couldn’t shake the recent tragedies that happened in my life. I got out of the bed, and went downstairs. I found 3 men in black suits surrounding Jason.

Panic rose; I didn’t know what else to do besides grab the automatic pistol I kept under the bed. I went back downstairs and ran into one of them.

“Andrew said you needed to be alive. So that your boyfriend can watch; I’ll take good care of you.”

“Oh don’t bother.” I took the pistol off of safety and aimed right at his head. But he knocked the weapon out of my hands and threw me to the ground. Jason grabbed the man off of me; which gave me enough time to grab the pistol. I grabbed it, aimed, and shot the man and decapitated him. I saw the blood stain the white walls. Bile rose to my throat as I realized, I killed somebody. 

The other two men ran; probably back to Andrew. While I stood near the staircase with the gun in my hands, that shed that man’s blood. Jason looked at me with horror and excitement.

“I can’t believe you just did that.”

“I just killed a man.”

“If it makes you feel any better, that man was already dead.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s a demon.” I nodded. So Andrew is technically dead also. Still, me firing that gun at the demon didn’t make things any better. I wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out.

“Hey, it’s okay. He was going to take you back to Andrew anyway.”

“It doesn’t matter. His blood is on my hands. I’ll never be the same way ever again.”

“You will make it through this.”

“How?! I lost my dad, my mom, my siblings, my friend, and my house. All of my baby pictures, my pictures of my dad were all in there, now they are gone! I have no copy of my memoires.” I paused and waited for Jason to say something.

“You want to know something? I would go by the river every day after my dad died. I would sit on the same rock my dad did when he would go fishing. I would put my hand in the water and feel the current just like he did. It’s not easy letting someone you love go. You have no idea what kind of life I’ve been through. The only person who is keeping me grounded is you. Do you understand why I am about five seconds away from going insane? If I lose you, I lose myself.”

Jason stayed silent for a little bit too long. I stood there, waiting for him to say something. Tears ran down my face silently. Jason went over to me and gave me a hug.

“Aimee, even though you’ve you have been through terror, just know that I will always be there for you.”

“I know.”

“Good, because I have a bad feeling that the worst is yet to come.”

“Great, that’s the last thing I need.”

“I don’t blame you.”

I laughed, the first time in weeks.

“How about we go check out that river of yours?”

“Okay.” I said nervously. I’ve never taken anyone to Dads River.  I held Jason’s hand as we walked to the river that. It was only about a 2 mile walk.

As soon as I got there, I wanted to cry. It was the one place my dad and I shared. I walked by the small sycamore tree with my dad and my initials. I ran my hand over the carvings. We did that when I was about nine years old. The memory of me holding dads pocket knife made me depressed. I blinked back the tears.

“Are you okay Aimee?”

“Did I ever tell you how my father died?”

“I don’t know if you have.”

“Well, my father died of a car crash. I was about 10 years old and I was in the back seat. My father and I were singing our favorite song, but then a man who was drunk hit us. I survived, but my father was killed. They said I was lucky enough to survive.” Jason looked at me.

“Aimee I’m sorry-.”

“I don’t want your sympathy; all I want is for you to never leave me.” He nodded and hugged me again. I found the rock that my father would always fish from. I sat on it and gazed at the stream. Every once in a while I would see a fish jump up. Jason sat behind me and laced his fingers through mine.

I looked at the water and could picture the concentrated look my father always had when he fished. His brows would crease, and he would block out the entire world. If only he could be here now. When I was twelve, I kept thinking, why didn’t the crash kill me? I would much rather it be me. It was then that I started to cut myself. 

I would go into my room and cut myself until I had to go to school. I did this until I was 15. Jason had no idea of this, but I knew I had to tell him.

“Jason, I haven’t told you everything.”

“Aimee I’m an angel, I see everything.”

“Okay, did you know when I was 15 I got raped by my best friend’s brother and had a baby with him?” I blurted.

“Sadly yes Aimee I did know.”

“I gave that baby up for adoption.” I wanted to cry again. I had a child who I gave up. My best friend wouldn’t look me in the eye anymore. I couldn’t believe Jason knew about my little baby girl Jessica.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before.”

“I already knew Aimee. And yes, I almost went to that boy and killed him, but I didn’t.”

“He told me that he wanted nothing to do with her. Or me.”

“Aimee, you’re telling me things I already knew.”

“I know, but I needed to say it out loud.” I could remember holding little baby Jessica in my arms 3 years ago. I didn’t want to give her up, but I needed to.

“But I bet you didn’t this Aimee.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your baby died 3 months ago.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. I DON’T KNOW IF I HATE THAT ENDING OR NOT. ANYWAY

OMG THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST CRAZY CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN.

ANYWAY!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LIKE,FOLLOW, LOVE, MARRY ;P

LOVE,