Guardian Angel Chapter 22 LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 22

A/N: I am so sorry about the long wait, I have been extremely busy with school, and play rehearsals, and just a bunch of other stuff, please forgive me. That and Word wasn't working very well for me. But not it's fixed and I'm ready to continue writing! 

I felt him staring into my soul; his eyes watching my every move. My heart felt like it was going to explode from inside my chest; I couldn't think properly. He smiled sinisterly at me and flew to me at lightning speed.

"Oh why don't you seem happy to see me Aimee?"

""What are you doing back here?"

"Now if I told you, it would ruin the shock and suspense of my reappearance."

"Get out of my life Andrew."

"Now that you attempted to kill me, I can't let you live; especially now that you are an Angel." My mind was reeling; how did he know that I am now a Guardian Angel? I couldn't shake the fact that this entire time, he couldn't stop smiling at me.

It made my skin crawl; every fiber of my body was paralyzed with fear. I turned on my heel and ran back to the one place where I knew it was safe. I threw open the door and found Austin and Jason in a knot on the ground.

Jason's fist connected with Austin's jaw and sent him flying across the room.

"Jason stop it!" But he didn't listen; he hit Austin again and again until Austin splayed across the floor unconscious. I ran over to Austin and gave him a dose of my blood. He suddenly shot up and looked prepared to beat the heck out of Jason.

"What is the matter with you two? Austin was just giving me comfort when you wouldn't Jason. He wasn't doing anything more! So just leave it alone; because we have bigger things to worry about!"

"What do you mean?" Jason asked me. They both were struck with shock; wondering what they are to do about the situation.

"I ran into him outside." I told them.

"What did he say?" Austin asked.

"He said I couldn't be left alive; that I needed to be killed. Jason moved closer to me and Austin sat down with his head in his hands.

"What are we going to do?" I asked them. Neither responded which made me angry.

"Don't just sit there and feel guilty, tell me what the plan is to get rid of Andrew!" They both cringed and gave me the pitiful look that made me even more furious.

"Look if I have to do this on my own then fine. I'm more than happy to work alone." I started to walk away but I felt a hand that wasn't Jason's hand. It was a hand that sent me to the past. I saw visions of myself as a renaissance peasant girl, as a rich daughter of a wealthy business man, and a girl in during the civil war times running away from the union soldiers.

In every vision, my lover was a boy who looked like Austin. I suddenly snapped out of the vision and hit the ground hard. Was I destined to be with Austin? But I love Jason more than anything in this world.

Do I really love Jason? Yes I do love Jason; why would I love anyone else? I couldn't think properly and this was really making me confused.

I looked up at Austin and saw the same eyes that belonged to my lovers in past lives. Jason stood there furious as if he knew what just happened. But he kissed me hard that wasn't the kiss I was used to.

I stood up and faced the boys. I have had enough of their petty games. It was time to end this madness. Just as I was going to let them have the fury that was buried inside me since I entered this life, Andrew came into view.