Guardian Angel Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A/N: DOUPLE UPLOAD!!!!! IT’S TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE AND THAT I WON’T UPDATE UNTIL 2013! I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE ME FOREVER AND EVER!!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY AMAZING CUZ, YALL GO CHECK HER OUT!!!! SHE NEEDS MORE FANS AND MORE READS ON HER AMAZING STORY. LOVE YEW CUZ!!!

After an hour of watching Jason go through well hell, I opened the door. I didn’t know who he was at the moment but I needed him to know that I was here. He turned his blue eyes to me and instantly walked away.

“You can’t be in here, I could hurt you.”

“It hurts me to see you go through this much pain.”

“You need to get out of here.”

“I’m not leaving.” I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had stopped crying because I didn’t have any more fluid in my body. I don’t want this for him, he didn’t deserve this. I kissed his neck and kept my hand locked in his. I knew any minute he could turn to that other version of himself.

“Aimee please leave I don’t know how long I can keep him under control.”

“What are you talking about?”

“When Zoey died, she used some kind of complicated spell that made her soul travel to mine. When this happens to a guardian angel, well the demon can bring out our opposite side.” So I was right.

“I don’t care-“

“I do! I don’t want to hurt you but I can’t help it.” He struggled to keep his composure. He clenched his jaw and turned to me.

“I love you more than anything in this world. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” I wanted to cry. I didn’t want him to be alone in this.

“Jay I don’t want to leave you!”

“Austin is working on fixing this.”

“Jason-“ I was interrupted by a pair of lips stopping mine. My arms wrapped around his neck. Suddenly he threw me away from him. I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. Panic and utter fear hit me like a bat to the chest.

“Well, it’s my favorite person wanting more.” Jason said sinisterly.

“Leave Jason alone!” I shouted.

“As long as I can keep Jason from resurfacing you’ll never see him again!”

“You listen to me, you will leave Jason’s body or I will kill you!”

“Aw that’s so sweet, too bad, I happen to quite like this body. Oh and he is so going to hate this when I’m done with you.” I didn’t know what he meant but then the world went black.

When I woke up, I wasn’t wearing anything. Panic settled deep into me. What just happened? I started to cry. I looked up and saw Jason sitting there.

“Jason?” I croaked. He looked up and started at me. He ran over to me and held me against him.

“Oh dear god Aimee I’m so sorry, I couldn’t control him.” I cried and cried.

“Why?” Was the only thing I could think to say.

“I don’t know. I really don’t know sweetie.”

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, Austin fixed it. But you are not okay.” He kissed me and led me upstairs. I felt strange not having any clothes on. Jason handed me some clothes and then he left the room. I pulled on the clothes and walked into the living room.

Jason was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

“Jason.” I said to him. He looked up and motioned me to sit with him. I sat down and laid into his chest.

“I love you.” I told him. I was so tired of this. I was done with all of this.

“I love you too.” He told me. I felt so small, so weak. I was tired of all of the demons. I wanted to hit something. I went to the bathroom and shut the door tightly behind me. I saw the razor on the edge of the tub.

I reached for the blade and I held the razor in my hands. I put the blade to the inside of my wrist. I sucked in air and with one movement I made a large cut into my arm. Pain rushed up my arm like fire. I bit my lip at the sight of the crimson blood.

I did this over and over again for three hours. During this time Jason was knocking at the door.

My tears mixed with my blood. Finally I put the razor down. I had lost so much blood that it made me dizzy. I felt to the floor that held some of my blood.

I felt Jason’s warm hands against my bloody skin. I was forced to look at his ice blue eyes before I fell into a black hole.

I was back at my old house. My mother was there, my two brothers were there, and my father was there. They were all making dinner. My dad made the spaghetti wrong and he threw a noodle at my mom. Who threw two noodles at him in return. Both my brothers got into the food fight and started throwing noodles at mom and dad.

“Come on Amers!” My brothers shouted. But before I could pick up a noodle and join them, the house exploded. Everyone but me died.

My eyes flew open and I was lying in a hospital bed. My body was covered in bandages. I look up and saw Jason sitting next to me. I saw him staring at the ground. I knew I was going to get yelled at by him. But he finally looked at me.

“Hey.” He said quietly.

“Hi.” I said weakly. He kissed me and his thumb stroked my face.

“Oh Aimee why did you do that?” He asked me.

“I don’t know, I felt small and weak.”

“So you try to kill yourself for something and horrible version of me did to you?”

“Yes.” His eyes sparked with fury.

“Please don’t do that ever again.” He told me. I didn’t want him to worry but I didn’t know what else to know at the time. I wanted to make the pain go away for a while.

“I love you so much Aimee.”

“I love you too.” That was the last thing I told him before he kissed me to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAD JASON! I’M JUST KIDDING. BUT STILL THIS CHAPTER WAS PROBABLY THE MOST DEPRESSING ONE YET. I’M SORRY FOR ALL OF THE SADNESS BUT HEY AT LEAST JASON IS BACK TO NORMAL.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS DOUBLE UPLOAD BECAUSE IT REALLY DOESN’T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN.

ANYWAY I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME!

YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING AND EVERY READ MAKES MY WEEK. :D

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!

GUARDIAN ANGEL WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL NOT BE THE END I PROMISE.

BUT SADLY MY BABY ANGELS IT’S COMING UP SOON!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME THE WRITER I AM!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LOVE,

LOVE,

BRITTANYNICOLEGARLAND <3