Chapter 35- 'My brain shut off and my penis took the wheel.'

A/N: the laptop is alive again! god i have missed you guys, and this is how much i love you, i lost all the bits i have written for IMA and i rewrote this chapter today because you have waited long enough!

Its a long one to make up for my time away, and i hope you like it. as always let me know what you think in the comment section you beautiful monkeys!

Oh and thank you to JustGrin for the amazing banner. i absolutely love it!

--

DRAKE POV

My whole body was in shock at what we had just done.

We had stepped over a line that should never have been crossed. Not with my best friends little sister, in a bar that I worked in with her brother, behind his back. Not with a girl that I grew up with, got told to look after like my own sister.

What we just did was definitely not a bit of sibling fun.

Well, it probably is somewhere in the country side…

I knew I had to drop her off home after I had closed up the bar and leave her, try and avoid her at all costs and not do anything that would put us in murkier waters than we already were. We had to forget about it and pretend like it never happened. I knew that’s what I had to do.

Unfortunately, when it came to this girl my brain shut off and my penis took the wheel.

So instead of dropping her off at home and going back to mine, sleeping it off and waking up to a fresh new morning pretending to have no memory of the previous night, I followed her into the house.

Okay, that is a bit mild.

What I did do, and sorry ladies for being vulgar (LOL I'm not), is I walked into the house after her, proceeded to get us both naked again and bang the shit out of her on the pool table.

Not my smartest decision I will admit…

Having a free house tonight of all nights was probably the worst thing that could have happened, because apparently me and Mia needed supervision as every time we were alone, something dirty would happen.

I knew it was wrong and I needed to stop, but right now I honestly didn’t care. It was like a free pass for the night. I think we were both under the agreement that once morning came, we would go back to normal. Like the deal we made at the wedding. Only this time it was a little more R rated.

And fuck me, was it worth it.

Don’t get me wrong, I have had sex with many women, many times in many positions, but never in my life have I enjoyed sex quite as much. I love sex, believe me if there was a stronger word to describe my feelings towards the beautiful act, I would use it, but seriously having sex with this girl was something I couldn’t put into words. The girl had skill.

And as a typical lad, when the opportunity for really, really good sex came around, who was I to turn it down? What kind of man would I be if I let an opportunity like that slip past me? I would not only be letting myself down, I would be letting mankind down. I would be letting my gender down. I would be letting my country down.

It’s amazing, when it comes to a decent lay, I can come up with a speech that would make many presidents sit the fuck down.

I knew I was just trying to justify what I was doing with Mia, and I almost convinced myself.

Almost.

Deep down however I knew the truth. I, Drake O’Connell, had seriously fucked up.