Chapter 33- 'Probably commandment number one of the hoe bible.'

A:N: Thank you Lesleygurl for the hot banner! i absolutely love it!

Anyway guys, enjoy the chapter and as always let me know what you think in the comments!

--

MIA POV

After possibly the worst hangover of my life, I felt like I had woken up into an alternate reality.

It had been a week since the wedding, and in that week everything felt different.

Lacey and Nate for one. They hadn’t hooked up for a whole week. That is a record for those two; normally they were like old men on Viagra. Always up for it.

I had corned Lacey about this and she has told me that her and Nate have mutually decided to stop the hook ups. At first I laughed, thinking it was a joke. But judging by the look of pure depression on her face, I realised she was serious. My second reaction was to say this will last about as long as a 15 year old boy when he loses his virginity, but after a whole week of celibacy from the both of them, I apparently am eating my own words.

The second thing I noticed was that Drake and I had kept a good distance from each other. I think the accusations and doubt from Nate about what we had got up to shocked us both back to reality and rational thinking, because we were talking and hanging out sure, but the touching and physical contact didn’t go further than when he pushed me out of the way the other day because I was blocking the TV while he was watching two and a half men.

Oh, and my ass tattoo had healed.

All in all, a lot has happened in a short week.

It was currently Friday night and we had all decided to go to the bar as Jimmy, Nate and Drake were working, meaning free drinks and good banter. That was always a good time.

Lacey and I had decided this was not a party hard Friday, but a chilled out one. To be honest I think my body was still recovering from the abuse I put it through the night of the wedding. Awesome night by the way, and I have a permanent reminder of it on my right ass cheek.

Yay me!

So on spirit of chilled out Friday, I put on a pair of leggings with moustaches all over them, a white loose vest top and a denim waist coat along with my white high tops. I looked like the ultimate festival wanker, and I loved it.

I was determined to get Lacey back out and socialising to get her mind off the whole Nate thing. She has been putting on a smile and acting fine, but I knew that girl better than she knew herself. She was miserable.

I loved my brother to pieces, but if he was too much of a pussy to admit how much he likes her, then screw him.

I had done everything to make Lacey a little happier. I managed to get a genuine smile out of her earlier when I said she could do my hair. That was something.

And plus my hair looked pretty good right now, so win win.

We walked into the bar, spotting our group of friends immediately.

“DR HASTINGS, OVER HERE!” Jimmy shouted to us from across the bar, clearly referencing my Dr moment where I sewed Drake up the weekend at the cabin. All heads turning to us due to how subtle Jimmy was, and I look down slightly in embarrassment.

“You’re louder that a trailer park whore.” I comment as we walk over to the table they were all sat on, sitting on the chair next to Jimmy. Lacey sat next to Luke, who was currently chatting to 3 girls who I've never seen before in my life. Sean, who used to play on the guys football team, was also sat here playing wingman trying to reel these girls into their layer.