Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

   ~~~~~ Alex - The Art of Squeezing and Releasing ~~~~~

     "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to- umm I..." I stop not finding the right words to get me out of the hole I just dug myself into. She has a bright smile on her lips not making this any better. She then chuckles which made my eyes lock right on her lips. The way they parted and spread to a smile captivated me.

"So, do you have everything ready to go home?" She asks putting the bottle of pills back into her purse. I didn't quite understand what she was saying. She kept speaking not noticing my absence in the conversation. I could see her lips move into different shapes and could hear her voice but my concentration was not on what she was saying but rather how she was saying the things she was saying.

'Pay attention.' What? 'She's trying to get your attention.' What? 'Wow you're impossible.' What? 'Nothing Alex, just keep doing what you're doing.' Okay, whatever you say.

"Alexandria?" The girl said moving her hands in front of my face. It took me a few seconds to adjust. I then noticed that my eyes were no longer on her lips but back on her cleavage. Of course I still didn't fully process this until she waved her hands in front of me for the second time.

"God! I'm sorry." I immediately turned around and closed my eyes. How can this keep happening to me? It's as if I can't control my own eyes.

'Or hands. Or mouth. Or your thoughts.' Shut up. Nobody asked you. 'Someone is in a mood.' God just leave me be.

"Are you sure you're okay, Alexandria?" She had a worried look on her face which made her look even more adorable. No wait I didn't mean that.

'I knew you would come around.' What are you talking about?

"Are you talking to yourself again?" She says grabbing my arms with just enough force that I could focus only on her. My head was spinning so I closed my eyes waiting for the walls to settle the hell down.

I open them again only to see that her lips closer than ever. When did she get so close?

'Just put your attention on her and you will see why you love her.' Love her? What do you mean? No, don't go quiet now. I need answers.

"Alex, what is going on in your head?" She spoke again but I was busy trying to get the voice to answer me.

"Please don't slap me."

At this point I didn't know who it was that spoke. I listened for more words but none came. The voice in my head was dead quiet and my own was taken from me. I tried to open my mouth to voice my thoughts but nothing came out instead I felt something soft come in.

"If you slap me I swear I will cut off your hands."

The voice spoke again which meant that it was the girl who spoke. When I open my eyes again she's kissing me. Her eyes are closed and her hands on my waist holding me as if I might break. Her hair is in my hands that seemed to have a mind of their own again as they bring her closer to me.

Her hands slide up and down my waist then slip down and into the hospital gown. My eyes close immediately and my throat releases a wild gasp as she touches by butt with her bare hands. She squeezes and releases and squeezes and releases making me go all over the place. My hands entangle themselves her hair pulling her closer than ever before. The intensity of the situation is mind blowing. I cant move or think or even speak.