Something Old, Something New

• Dedicado a My Fans

~Dedicated to all those who never lost hope in this story~

Authors Note: This is the sequel to Saved by a Woman, in order for you to understand everything that happens in this book, I advise you read SBAW first. Otherwise; I hope this book answers all the answered questions left by the first book.

And now the highly anticipated Sequel to Saved by a woman, Saving Alexandria...

-Alba Luz, Rebecca, And Carmen <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')>

~~~~

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and a Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe

     "Are you ready?" The voice came from behind scaring the young girl as she did not notice the presence of the older woman standing in the doorway.

Rachael admired how the younger girl sat applying the finishing touches to her makeup when in reality the girl couldn't care less about how her face looked. Alexandria smiled the mirror reflecting the face of the soon to be bride. "My God, you look beautiful." The older woman said emerging from the back of the room smiling from each corner of her mouth. Alexandria didn't know what to say so she simply smiled brighter.

"That is one lucky girl out there; today she will get the privilege to marry the most beautiful girl on this planet." Alexandria chuckled thinking the older woman was over exaggerating. "I'm not being bias," Rachael said noticing the face she was given by the younger girl through the reflection of the mirror. "I'm not even saying that because you are my daughter." The simple word made Rachael's heart glow with happiness for she finally had the chance to call the girl her daughter. ''I'm just being rational." Rachael says defending her comment as she caresses her daughter's cheek softly remembering the journey that brought them to this particular moment in time. "I have something for you." She said remembering the reason as to why she had entered the room.

As the older woman's soft hands left her cheek, Alexandria turned in her chair to face Rachael finally able to notice that she had her hands were indeed behind her back. "What is it?" Alexandria asked both curious and anxious at the same time. She didn't understand why but she had become so nervous that her hands had begun to shake a little. She watched as Rachael pulled her hands behind her back and pulled out a small box sealed with a beautifully arranged orange bow.

"You already have something old," Rachael pointed to the white garter located on their right as Alexandria's cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink then the blush she had applied a few moments ago. Noticing this, Rachael grinned knowing she was getting the desired reaction out of the girl. Just as the girls cheeks were returning to their natural color Rachael bent down and whispered into Alexandria's ear, "Make sure it's high enough so she has to work for it, after all something old represents the continuity of the past moving to the future, and we all know that the future is not an easy target." Not thinking it was possible; Rachael chuckled witnessing her daughter's cheeks turning a few shades darker than before.

"God, you are something else." Alexandria said covering her face and her embarrassment knowing pretty well the hidden meaning behind the older woman's words. Their relationship had developed so much since the day that they met in that hot summer sun under very delicate circumstances. Rachael pictured the shy and scared girl that stepped into her house and looked at her now with a smile that was sure to illuminate an entire continent.

"This is something new," Rachael said picking up the Vail and pressing out the few wrinkles it had gathered from laying in a bag for a few days. "Now I know you are not going into this wedding pure and all," The older woman took a moment to watch her daughter's reaction, and as expected watched as her cheeks kept getting a few shades darker than their normal color.