Act II: the ending

Act II: the scene begins with Lila is in prison awaiting trial when she looks back and reflects on what would've been different if she had run away the night she and Cayden spent the night together( what hurts the most). While trying to get to Lila from the forest where he last saw her Cayden starts to wonder whether he is an angel for the right reasons( turning tables). The next day Lila is put on trial and tries to plead her case but it falls on deaf ears and she is sentenced to death( human). As he tries to get to Lila Cayden is starting to worry that the worst is looming over the couple and that he will become a more worse version after she's gone(Breakeven). The next dawn before the sun comes up Cayden sees people holding torches and then sees Tulila going up to the podium they use for executions and he realizes what is happening and that he doesn't want to be apart of the angels games and that he has little time left to get to Lila (Jar of hearts). When Cayden finally gets to her Lila is already shot and dies in Cayden's arms as they share one last night together(say something). After Tulila dies in his arms he kisses her one last time it's at this time he realizes that he has to finish what she started( the girl I loved). Seeing things clearly about his people he begins to rebel an starts to run off into the woods to the town border(wide awake). As he runs into the woods he looks back and reflects on the life he is leaving behind( how to save a life). As he is about to cross the border his brother stops him and tries and fails to talk him into coming back home with him(Impossible). After Cayden crosses the line he looks at the town and realizes the life that Tulila has left behind as he goes to talk to her parents( who you'd be today). A few months have gone by and even though he has moved on Cayden can't shake the memories of him and Tulila together out of his head(my immortal). He realizes that even though he's changed these last few months as the world's are about to enter war that he has carried his promise to Tulila that he will love her forever to the battlefield of the impending war (Rolling in the deep) the scene ends with Cayden and his brother looking out over mountains as their about to go into battle.