Chapter 25: Need to Know Not

Hey guys and girls. It's been awhile since I last updated :) I apologize I was dating someone wonderful, who I thought meant the world to me but apparently he isn't. I broke up a few days ago noticing the amount of stress on my shoulder was killing my creativity. Though the reason for break up wasn't because of the amount of stress on my shoulders, it was because the person adding onto my stress was my "ex" although I was VERY happy being with him until fights get started . But don't worry. I am officially back now. I am still working with college applications and projects. But I promise I will be updating more often than the past year. If not... I'll invite you to my Narnia to slap me <3 Thank you all for supporting me even though I haven't been updating for a long time!

                                                                                                ~Yukizura

RECAP : "Awhile now." Sesshomaru said. I turned around and walked backwards to look at him. He looks like he's thinking about something. " Do I scare you, Yuki?"

Yuki's POV

"Huh?" I turned around and looked at him. We both stopped walking. His question caught me off guard. A gentle wind blew pass us, blowing our hair with it. "Why are you asking me that all of a sudden?" I asked. His expression remained the same. I sighed. "No, you don't scare me Sesshomaru. Not until you get angry at me. Then I get scared that I will lose you." I smiled softly as I held his hand, gazing into his eyes.

"Don't think about useless stuff." He said in a commanding manner as he pulled me into an embrace.

"Of course." I said, hugging him back.

It was a weird embrace. His grip was more firm and tight than how he will usually hug me. Not that I mind but... I guess he was worried that I'm afraid of him. 

Sesshomaru's POV

I don't need to lose Yuki a second time.

I will not leave her this time.

Nothing is worth her happiness.

No one will steal her smile away nor her.

This time... I will destroy those who try to steal her away.

 I will deliver them a death one can not imagine. There will not be a grave for their remains either.

"You are going to squeeze me to death. >~> " Yuki complained, looking up at me.

"Hm?" I loosed my hold around her.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked tilting her head to the left. I looked into her lively and innocent black eyes, now filled with worry.

"It does not concern you." I replied, hinting that I don't want to speak of it. Yuki don't need to know. As long as she's not hurt. As long as she is safe. I will protect her from all harm.

"Ehhhh?! Fine. Fineeeeeee. I don't want to know anywayyyyy." She said childishly, walking away from me backwards as she noticed my hint. "We don't have all day!!! Slooooooooooowpokeeeeee." She shouted sticking out her tongue. 

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Who is the slowpoke?" I asked, appearing in front of her. 

She pointed at me then back at herself. Then back at me and grinned. "You are IT!" She said, excitedly, then runs off.

I... want to protect her smile until the end.

I won't let it disappear again. 

I won't let anyone control her mind. No one should control her mind.

"Hurry up, Sesshomaru!!!" Yuki waved, at a distant. Then she took off running again after I walked over to her.

As long as she remains like this... Her memories don't need to be brought back.

 ----------------

MMK so this is it for this chapter u~u I tried my best to put things in Sesshy's POV but... It's Sesshy v.v Anyway... I found an old story I wrote like about 2 years ago whoch only have an ending and a beginning. LOL. Sorta working on that and I found myself writing a Grimmjow story again xd also I'll be co-writing a Bleach Story with LordNullify. But it won't be written anytime soon since we are only getting our character stuff down. But you can look forward to it as we have different writing styles. And do check out his work and give him some help that you think he might need and GIMME some hints also. <3

And yes, I know I need to settle down and finish these incomplete stories first... But HEYYY. What can you do when you just have the idea and is dying to write it down? Nothing~ 

-ducks a bunch of knives coming my way-

Also, comment, vote, and last not LEAST I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CAUSE IF YOU DON'T IMMA GO TO MAH BED AND CRY! TwT 

                                                                                                And I'm out <3 Yukizura