Are You Right For Me~Sesshomaru Love Story~ Chapter 9

Shout out and special thanks to Kitkatxxx, Epicdoesntdescribeme, Pipsqueak3, Roselyuchiha, Anime_Addict, Sweetamimekitten99, and XxMeWxX4444 those who are reading and supporting my story. Thank you all! :) Enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

Oh my goodness, if this stupid brother of mine don't get me out of here soon and continue arguing with my so called 'husband', I will go from sane to insane. Is it that hard to get me out of this situation quickly?!

.....And they're still going at it. What is wrong with my life?

"Are you going to get off or not?" I mumbled.

"No."

"You will get off her now." Natsume hissed.

Why don't you pull him off me right now instead of saying useless things? T_T

"Aniki.....What are you doing here? Disturbing these two new wed couples is not a good habit at all, now let's go." Aiko said, pulling Natsume away and closed the door.

W-what just happened?! 

....My luck just got way better.....NOT!!!!!! "Get off me for the last time."

"Put your clothes back on or else...."

"Else what?"

Kill me? I'm not even scare to die as a matter of fact it would be better if I'm dead.

He lifted my chin in an instant and placed his lip on mine then pulled away. "This will be your punishment for disobeying me."

He's a freaking sadist! "Stay away from me!"

He got up and left the room without another word. Weirdo........ He will be the last of me if I have to stay with him forever....... =.= Don't wanna even think about it, too dangerous.

 I wish I have my katana right now....No, any katana or weapon will do right now. But...where to get them is the problem.... Father obviously won't let me touch or handle any weapons at all..... Argh!!!!!!!!!! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I just died a hundred times already. =.=

 .....I have to put all these on? T^T Tch, I'll just put one layer on. Kimonos are so annoying, yukata's so much better! They're way easier to wear. Talking of yukatas...... I think they're still in my dresser right? 

............

Yup, they are. Good, I can finally get rid of this kimono I'm wearing now. =w=

Alrighty! I'm good to go, all I have to do now is leave without anyone noticing......There's too many people in the corridor so I'll just jump out the window. Hm.....yeah, I'll jump out the window. I always do that when I'm not allowed to leave my room.

And it's always exciting too!!!!!! (no, she's not mad.)

"Oof!"

....I landed on someone? .....Green...not slimy.....really small....midget size.....I think I saw him somewhere before.......but where....forest......hm...... It's the toad that was following around Sesshomaru! 

........I landed on a toad yokai........Ewwww, yuck...........disgusting........

I got off it immediately and start poking it with a stick. Is it dead?

"Ugh......who stepped on me?"

Oh it's still alive. Well I have nothing to worry about now and I don't have all day either. And... I think I'm forgetting something....Oh well I'll try to remember on my way to the woods.