Are You Right For Me?~Sesshomaru Love Story~ Chapter 7

Yuki's POV

My head is spinning right now.... I am so tired, not to mention that a nice, warm shower didn't even help calm my nerves down. How much worse will my day get? 

I need to calm down.... If that's even possible right now.

My hair is still damp...even though I twist most of the water out. Oh well, if I catch a cold, I catch a cold no big deal. 

So tired... I should get some more sleep.... Yeah, that's what I'll do.

"How was the big night?" Umi asked.

What does she want this time?

"Not much of difference from that time." I replied.

A painful expression appeared on her face and disappeared. "Is that so? I hope you'll enjoy."

With that she left.

"Enjoy what?" I mumbled.

I wonder does she still hate me......

"----ay."

"H-huh? What?" I turned around and saw what's his face.... Sesshomaru.

"You're in my way."

How long did I zone out? 

I moved aside and made way for Sessho----- What is wrong with me!!!!!! I might as well as go to Aiko's room right now, so tired.

....And I regretted the minute I got there. T_T

"Did you come to give me a morning greeting, my daughter?!" Sesshomaru's mother stated, giving me a gigantic hug....

Don't you mean daughter-in-law? And I need to learn her name.

Should I say something back? ......... I don't know my mind is blank right now..... ^^ What is wrong with me today!!!!!

"Did Sesshomaru--*blah, blah, blah*?"

Why does she have to mention his name???????????????? 

I finally got that damn, disgusting picture out of my head and now it's back again!!!!!!!!

"--ki? Yuki?"

"What?!"

Damn, how many more times must I zone out today?!

"Kimi-sama, can you leave us alone for a minute?" Aiko asked.

Oh... So her name is Kimi..... I don't give a crap about names right now!

"Sure, I was planning to go see what my idiot son is doing anyway."

.....Idiot son...... What type of person address their child that way?! But on the other hand, I don't give a crap at this moment anyway so who cares.  I know I don't!

"Sit down.....Why is your hair still damp?" Aiko asked.

"Stupid kimono is making it hard for me to raise my hand, it's too damn heavy!" I complained.

She shook her head in disapproval and got a towel as she starts to help me dry my hair.

Aiko's POV

"You are being unusually quiet today, did something happened?"

"Yeah, awkward things. But why do I have to have to get married to someone I don't know?" Yuki asked.

"Yuki, don't start." I sighed.

I don't want to hear anymore of this. Ever since she heard about it, she's been complaining, and now even after she married Lord Sesshomaru she's still complaining about it.