Chapter 28

"M-Mina...."

Oh my gosh! Why is that devil following me and Sesshomaru everywhere?! Can't I even get rid of her for once?! It's like she's stalking us!

I turned to Aiko slowly, in complete shock. "Why is she here..?"

Am I dreaming?? I hope I AM dreaming... Right??

"W-well you see... Turns out Natsume and Mina are soul mates. And Natsume is running away from her, so they're playing cat and mouse." Aiko explained.

"Well that explains... WAIT WHAT?! MINA AND NATSUME ARE SOUL MATES?!" I shouted, my jaws dropped as I stared at Aiko in complete shock. She nodded slowly. I twitched uncontrollably. "T-t-t-that means... we are going to be relatives i-if they get married??!!!"

"Something like that." Aiko sweat dropped.

Oh no. Hell no. Nope, no no no!! I don't want to be relatives with Mina. NEVER! No. THAT IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!

"No!!!!! This can't be!! I don't want to be related to her in anyway possible!" I shouted, just as she stopped by me and Aiko. And glared at me.

"Hmph. Stop getting in my way all the time." Mina scoffed and crossed her arms. "I gave you Sesshomaru. Now, you get out of my way and stay out."

"What do you mean 'gave you Sesshomaru'? He was mine to begin with! And I'm not into Natsume! He's my brother dammit! You stop going after him because I don't want to be related to you at all!" I stated.

"Like I would want to be related to you, but just my luck that my mate have to be your brother, who only runs away from girls."

I smirked. "Oh my. Maybe you were scaring him away? You do look scary after all."

"What?! You take back your words! I'm prettier than you are!"

"Nope."

"Take it back!"

"Nope. Never going to happen, baka!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You're the baka!"

Not soon after, we started making faces at each other and some very childish cat fights. Aiko somehow managed to stop us and gave us a lecture.

"Yuki. You shouldn't be getting into fights." Sesshomaru sighed as he patted my head once we got back to our room.

"I was not fighting." I pouted.

Why do I have to get scolded by Sesshomaru also? This is so not fair.

"Don't do it again."

He completely ignored what I had said...

"Yes, Father." I grumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Yuki." I gulped at his tone. "I am your husband, not Father. I will only be the Father of our children."

My face went red at his words. "R-r-r-r-r-right! W-well umm... I... I don't know!! Stop staring at me! You're making me uncomfortable like this!" I covered my face with my hands unconsciously, hiding my embarrassed face from him. I hate how he can always look me in the eyes after saying the most embarrassing stuff.

"Remove your hands."

"No. Never. You can't make me!"

I curled up into a ball as Sesshomaru tried to remove my hands from my reddened face. But somehow he managed to remove my hands and pinned them on the floor. I looked away from him. I feel like I would turn redder if I look at him if that's even possible.

"Look at me." I ignored his command and continued staring at the wall until he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Hm? You still get embarrassed easily, Yuki."

"Shut up and stop teasing me already!!" >//<

My face is redder than a tomato now! So mean!

"I'm not."

Oh... He's really serious about having kids. But... I can't look at him at all now!

"I don't want to get pregnant... At least, not yet." I somehow managed to push the words out my mouth.

"I never said right now." He sighed.

I smiled. I really, really, really love Sesshomaru! He never forces me to do anything against my will. Wait... No, I think he did before, right? Or am I thinking about something else??

Sesshomaru released his grip on my hand and helped me up just as the door flew down with Mina on the other side. I grunted and buried my face in Sesshomaru's fluffy fur on his shoulder.

"Oh, am I interrupting something??" Mina asked with total sarcasm in her voice.

I want to throw a table at her face... 

"Natsume's not here." Sesshomaru said, ignoring her comment.

"Oh, thanks Sesshomaru~"

As soon as her footsteps disappear, I let out a sigh. "I really... Can we just go home already?"

Sesshomaru didn't answer me but he just patted my head. It's really comfortable that I fell asleep in his arms... I don't want to leave his side, ever.

...

Hm..? I'm here again... In the garden. And the cherry blossoms are in full bloom... Why do I always end up in the garden? Is this another dream? But this feels so... real.. How is this even happening?

"Yuki."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

So I finally updated! :D Sorry it took so long, I'm having new ideas popping in my head left and right every time I try to write something Q.Q

I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3