Kentrell Gaulden 6

" I love you" I told messiah as I leaned down to give her a kiss, she smiled and rubbed my cheek .

" I love you" She said and gave me another kiss, I licked my lips.

" Last person upstairs gets on top tonight" she yelled and start running up the steps , I shook my head and ran right behind her .

" oh that's some bullshit" I yelled when she ran in the room and hopped on the bed , she laughed.

" come here .." she smiled as she sat up on the bed .

I slid off my shirt and walked towards her as she leaned her body back.

I kissed her lips all the way to her toes , sliding off her panties and pressing my lips against her pussy lips , she slightly jumped and I began to rub on her clit as my tongue smoothly slapped itself on her pussy.

She let out a moan and that's when I started to kiss on her neck , sliding two fingers inside her while feeling  her wet juices .

" mmm" she moaned as her hand went on top of my head gripping on my hair, I slid off my boxers and rubbed my dick on her wet pussy.

" stop teasing me !" She yelled , I smirked and rammed my dick inside her , giving her every inch , feeling every part that's inside her body .

" ooo.. ahhh.. mhm right there " is all you heard coming out of her mouth, I decided to flip her over doggy style , gripping on her hair and neck from behind and began to thrust in & out of her , sliding one of my fingers in her mouth.

" fuckkk" she moaned .

" yeah you like that shit ?" I whispered in her ear as she began to nut all on my dick , she slid myself out of her and began to sit on her knees moving her hair out the way gripping my dick and sliding it in her mouth , looking me deep down inside my soul.

" mm" I grunted as she sucked , choked , spat , licked all on my dick.

I threw my head back with my eyes clothes , she sucked and did little tricks with her tongue , I instantly busted a fat nut , she swallowed it up and made her face up to mines and sticked her tongue inside my mouth , I licked her lips and she began to bend over again.

" we ain't finish " she whispered...

-
I woke up and it was the next day , messiah leg was on top of mines , her arm was in my boxers , and she was drooling all over my chest, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and gently slid over so I could get up and out the bed.

Once I removed myself I made it to the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle and a black mild from on top of the fridge, I sat down on the couch and lit up the black mild.

" baby, come back to bed please " I heard messiah voice as I turnt my head seeing her standing there rubbing her eyes.

" ima come back baby, I just didn't want the smell to hurt your head while you were sleeping" I said .

" it's fine , come back" she said as she turnt around , she had my big white T shirt on with nothing under it , I think I need a couple more rounds.

" please come up here" she yelled from on top of the steps , I sipped on my water and stood up holding the black in my hand as I walked up the stairs and made it to the bed room.

" goodnight baby " messiah whispered .

" goodnight baby " I Said back as I sat at the edge of the bed smoking the black mild , my phone began to ring and it was KD calling my phone so of course I answered .

" wasspoppn nigga" I said through the phone.

" oh shit , you answered the phone , I ain't think niggas was gone be up" Kd chuckled over the phone .

" nigga what you want ?" I asked clearing my throat.

" I just wanted to call you and tell you that I love you mane ! You my brother nigga , you know I'll kill a nigga mane I'll kill a nigga for you mane" kd said through the phone , I shook my head .

" I love you too nigga, go to sleep KD my nigga you drunk mane , you drunk dawg I appreciate the call gangsta , just call me in the morning when you not sober " I said .

" I have nightmares k , all the niggas , all the bitches that I've hurt ! Karma gone come around for my bitch ass ima either be locked up or 6ft " kd Said heavily through the phone .

" nigga you gon be good , you gon be straight just stay with a positive mind , aight nigga? Say mane , call me in the morning for real nigga we gon talk I might just slide over to that bitch" i sighed .

He hung up the phone I sighed as I put the black mild in the ash tray sliding up on the bed to lay down and go to sleep.

" It's something I don't know " I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

-
" hey baby , goodmorning thanks for the .." messiah stopped as she looked at the table then began to continue

" cereal " she laughed and I smiled.

" I have to go okay? My mom is really needing me at this very moment . I gotta go baby love you kisses " she kissed me on the cheek , grabbed a orange juice and stormed out the house .

I shook my head and started to eat the cereal , it was fruity pebbles you can't go wrong with fruity pebbles! Best cereal next to Cinnamon Toast Crunch hands down .

I finished up my bowl shortly and grabbed my phone to call 3Three.

" yo , you talk to KD? This nigga sound like he really going through some shit , we gotta go check up on him , call me when you get this message nigga it's urgent" I Said as the phone went straight to voice mail , and then I sent the message through urgent.

I sighed and rubbed my face making my way towards the bathroom turning the sink water on and splashed my face with water .

My phone rang and it was Kd so I immediately answered.

" Wasspoppn Trell , come slide through my shit real quick " he said as soon as I answered the phone .

" sayless " I Said then hung up the phone as I yanked my keys from off the counter and ran down the stairs making it out the house locking the door then hopping inside my car.

I started the car and began to speed towards KD house , I was jamming some Music as I was roaming the streets and bobbing my head , shortly after that I made it infront of Kd house , I hopped out the car and began to bang on his front door .

" who is it?" I Heard Him yell behind the door .

" nigga it's me " I said standing there, he opened the door and he let me in.

" you got here pretty quick " he said as I licked my lips walking in.

" what's up Kd ? You aight ?" I asked him .

" yeahhh.. um I just got one problem , some niggas been talking shi-" Kd was speaking and I instantly cut him off , he always calls me first when he don't did some illegal shit.

" what the fuck you do mane" I Barked at Kd , he began to stumble over his words .

" I .. I .. I was drunk , ya know ? When you drunk you pretty much in your own world , delusional , seeing shit , believing shit.. ya know? Just crazy so I don't know what I did I just found a nigga body in my basement" he said shaking his hands .

" Kd stop being on hot shit nigga! Stop being on stupid shit nigga ! Foreal nigga that cost a lot of attention! You got away with two so far , that's LUCK! Pipe the fuck down .. now where the fuck you gon put this body Kd?" I asked shaking my head , I couldn't believe this shit.

" that's where ima need your help at"...

NON EDITED !

{ Hey One Question ..! Favorite youngboy song/Album and who would you like to see youngboy collab with?}