Kentrell Gaulden 3

It's 3:00 in the morning , everybody was sleep but messiah.

" so you got a bitch?" She asked me

" yo relax, yeah I gotta girl " I answered.

" that's cute" she smiled at me, I shook my head.

" oh na we not about to do that " I said chuckling

" do what?" She asked .

" say mane, I already got a lot of shit on my plate , my shorty tripping , my momma on some lame shit, my sister fucking with the niggas I don't fuck-" I stopped myself and looked at messiah who was just sitting  there listening to me.

" you know what, forget I said anything, aight ? " I Said as I stood up .

" no I get it, I'm going through some shit too, my family don't fuck with me because the decisions I have chose for myself.. I guess that wasn't what they had planned for me , but once you get older you see a lot of shit differently and it's no longer up to them.. it's your life" she said.

" you can change" she added on, I rubbed my face.

" I gotta go man , let Kd kno I went to my house , stay smoov mane. " I Said as I grabbed my shit .

" it's 3 am , too dark you might as well stay here and go home in the morning.. " she said standing up , I looked down at her.

" I appreciate it , but I gotta go.. okay?" I sighed.

" I never got yo number." She said.

I took her phone and gave her my number and walked out the house hopping inside my car and turnt the radio on , pulling out of the drive way.

I looked at the time , and began to speed home taking the side streets , I was dying to get home only because I needed to find out something, Hoping I could be wrong though .

I know exactly what I'm doing .

I pulled up at the house and seen the upstairs light on, I parked my car and hopped out walking up to the door placing my key inside the door opening it.

Slow music was playing , and it smelt good In the house, I walked towards the steps slowly going up the steps , I heard a slight moan and the head board touching the wall repeatedly, I gripped my .45 and made it to the last first step on the stairs .

The sounds got louder, louder and louder I shook my head and walked to MY bed room as the door was cracked open , I cocked my.45 back and busted in the room

" what the fuck is going on here !" I yelled as I aimed my gun at the nigga who was on Krystal , I knew it..

" who the fuck fucks with the lights on?!"

" no baby, wait" she spoke and her voice began to crack , the nigga rolled off of her and hurried and grabbed his shit.

" sit down nigga , put them clothes down nigga" I bucked closing the door behind me.

" Krystal, you know how I get .. you testing me huh?" I asked, she gave me no answer

" HUH?" I yelled shaking my gun at her

" no no no baby " she said as tears fell down her face

" do what y'all was just doing " I said folding my arms , no one moved , he looked at me with his face palmed up.

" fuck her nigga" I said licking my lips.

" don't be scared, you was just doing it" I added on.

" do it" I Said calmly.

Krystal started to cry, as she laid back opening her legs , she knew I was dead serious . He got in between her legs and started to fuck her, I walked towards them.

" you like that Krystal? He fuck you better then me ?" I asked licking my lips

" no Kentrell no" she cried

" you like that shit don't you " I whispered touching on her titties , kissing on her face .

" after he done Krystal, pack yo shit " I said , I looked at the nigga and dapped him up.

" she all yours nigga" I left out the room slamming the door behind me , running some hot water on my face , my phone buzzed , it was a text from a unknown number

" it's messiah , you home ?" She texted me , I replied .

" yeah I'm home , I'll talk to you tomorrow ima just go to sleep now" I sent the text and put my phone down.

I turnt my head and seen the nigga run out the house , I shook my head and turnt the water off , making my way back to the bedroom.

" Krystal I ain't playing with yo ass! You leaving tonight . " I said.

" no please" she begged , I looked at her and smiled .

" your so beautiful , yet such a hoe .. " I Said as I walked towards the closet tossing her shit out , throwing heels at her.

" STOP STOP! Okay ima leave please stop" she whined .

" hurry the fuck up, yo Uber will be here in 10 minutes ." I Said and made my way down the steps to the living room , sitting on the couch sighing ..

Something told me , and the fact that I was right is what's funny. She played herself , it's all on her , not me.
-

" you should've killed that nigga" kd said over the phone .

" I was dying too , but when she called me baby he looked at her confused .. like baby? What the fuck You mean.. so clearly he had no clue" I said.

" you wild making niggas fuck" he laughed.

" I know she liked that shit, that's what's crazy , I don't give a fuck , I'm my own person she gon regret all this shit, I made her ass leave , sent her to her sister house , I don't give a fuck no mo" I said

"I feel you , yo stay up nigga I'm Finn go get ready to meet up with Ben, call me if you need anything , I love you mane " he said

" vice versa" I hung up the phone then sighed , sliding my self on the couch , closing my eyes..

I heard a Knock on my door, I sat on the couch trying to go to sleep , anybody who was at that door was irrelevant.

The knock came again , I licked my lips and kept my eyes closed, they'll go away .

My phone buzzed and messiah texted me .

" you said you was gon talk to me today , why haven't you?" I placed my phone back down and made my way into A deep sleep..

🖤🖤🖤🖤!