Kentrell Gaulden 2

I woke up laid out on Kds couch , seeing Montana , Ben and 3Three laid out on the floor , music was still banging and my head was throbbing , I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom as I seen messiah walk out the bathroom with her hair tied up .

" you still here?" I asked with a confused look on my face .

" Montana was our ride, of course we still here" she said .

" where did y'all even sleep?" I asked

" the guest room , you the only one up?" She asked me

" yeah and my head hurt I'm Finn wash my ass and then head to the gas station in a minute" I said as I walked passed her making my way inside the bathroom

" okay, I wanna go so tell me when you Finn leave , don't leave me either I'm not playing" she said walking away , I smacked my lips cause I don't know who shorty think she is , ima leave with or without you , she better be ready when I'm at the door .

" I'm not playing" I mocked her and closed the bathroom door as I turnt the shower on , I walked out the bathroom going to the book bag I had brought and grabbed a white T and some blue jeans with my draws and rag , heading towards Kd hallway closet grabbing a clean towel that I always use when I'm over here .

I walked in the bathroom plugging up my phone and played music , taking my clothes off and hopped in the shower .

-
" didn't I say don't leave me?" I heard messiah say as I was walking out the door.

" you don't give me no orders , come on for I leave yo ass " I snickered and walked towards my car hopping in, she hopped in too.

" don't be rude nigga , shit is uncalled for . I just wanted to go to the store so I can get some chips and drinks .. can we go to the liquor store I think I want 1800" she asked me

" damn , you drink everyday or something ?" I asked her , as I pulled out the driveway.

"No, but it's a Saturday.. " she answered , I shrugged and drove down the street, the liquor store was only a good 3 streets down on the corner , so it only took me less then 5 minutes to get there.

I parked on the side of the liquor store and hopped out.

" you gon drink with me?" Messiah asked as she was following me into the store.

" I might, I'm not trying to get fucked up though, my head still on 10." I answerd , she nodded and I walked to the back of the store and got me a Pepsi and grabbed some chips .

" yo can I get dark Hennessy , and I'm paying for this shit too, and her drink she just told y'all to get , I'm paying for that bitch too " I said to the men behind the glass.

" I gotchu " he said then turnt around to grab the drinks

" you ain't gotta pay for me" she said folding her arms

" messiah shut up" I licked the top of my teeth and handed the men the money.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a snicker and a white chocolate Hershey and kit kat and paid for it then walked out.

I hopped in the car and drove off soon as she got in.

" so, it's Kentrell right?" She asked me , I rose my eyebrow and nodded .

" what you do for a living?" She asked .

" work" I simply said .

" work where .. working how ?" Her eyes was touching my face , I laughed.

" don't worry bout all that , just know I got money" I Said as I was riding down the street.

" yeah whatever " she said looking out the window

" I know you ain't got no attitude in my car cause I'll stop this Bitch right now and you can walk.. it don't matter to me " I Said as I slowed down the car.

" you doing way to much" she said

" I thought so" I licked my lips and pulled up into kds drive way, parking my car and hopping out making my way to the porch as the door opened before I could even open it.

"Where y'all going?" I asked Ben and Montana as I seen them getting ready to walk out

" no where, to the car to get some more weed and backwoods " Ben said and walked passed me , I shook my head , part two? It's to damn early .

I walked in the house and seen kd, London , Nicole , Miya and nae.

" let me guess ? Y'all about to turn the music back on and we about to play some wild ass games again?" I snickered

" it's still my birthday" Kd smiled , I laughed

" hey " London said to me .

" wassup" I said simply.

" you act like you don't even wanna party" nae Said

" didn't you party enough last night?" I asked , she rolled her eyes

" don't be a party pooper , that's not cute" messiah whispered

I rubbed my neck and seen 3Three walk from the back of the house with cups in his hands .

I sat down as Ben and Montana walked back in and the music got to jumping , I pulled my phone out scrolling on Instagram , liking hoes pictures and checking my dms , responding to most of them.

" I wanna go to ihop" Miya Said .

" me too" nae Said .

" go to ihop then , fuck you telling us for" I bucked , Kd laughed.

" what's wrong with his ass?" Ben asked laughing

" ain't shit wrong with me ." I shook my head as my phone rang, I got up and answered it.

" wassup baby" I said and walked to the back of the house , I felt messiah eyes on me .

" where the fuck you at?" My girl Krystal started to yell on the phone.

" I'm at Kd house bro you know his birthday was yesterday we still partying . Wassup? Is there a problem ?" I asked .

" yes there is a problem, you suppose to be here with me!! I know Kd got some hoes over there Kentrell make the right decisions or I'll blow that bitch up" she bucked

" girl shut yo weak ass up, I'll be home tonight or tomorrow morning , I don't know yet , I'm here with my niggas you interrupting me with these lame ass calls" I sighed

" yeah whatever Kentrell " she said then hung up.

Krystal does the absolute most, she get on my damn nerves , be making a nigga vein pop out his head.

I walked back to the front , Montana handing Kd the blunt , messiah sipping on her 1800 bottle and her bitches got their cups filled with the dark Hennesy that I've bought for us.

" everything ok?" Kd asked me, I nodded ,messiah stood up and handed me a cup

" looks like you'll need this"she whispered .

" good looking " I Said and started to sip on it and grabbed my weed out and started to roll up.

" fuck it, lets party" I Said to myself..

NON EDIT! Y'all fucking with it ?😳😳