Kentrell gaulden 4

" say mane you ain't Finn be sitting here all grumpy over no bitch , betta tighten up them panties nigga" Kd said laughing

" man shut up , I ain't grumpy over shit" I bucked .

" yeah whatever nigga , I know what you need to be doing is getting up on some new pussy" Kd said sitting back in his car

" I can get pussy anytime I want, you know that ain't never been my problem" I Said sipping on some water.

" bet, we at the twins party tonight then" Kd said sitting up .

" that's a bet " I said placing my water bottle down.

The twins known for having bangers , everybody be all through that bitch. If you ain't at the twins party then where the fuck else could you be? It was this one time the twins and some other mother fuckers was throwing a party on the same day and the twins had a full house while I heard nobody else showed up to the other party, and they was promoting the fuck out of that party too.

" you hungry ?" Kd asked

" na nigga , I'm good. Good looking out tho" I Said as he put the keys in his car and started to drive .

" don't ask for none of my food when I get some, and I ain't playing either nigga" Kd chuckled

" you sound like a bitch" I shook my head and laughed, he smacked his lips.

" you must want me to crash this bitch" Kd joked.

" na , ay tho wassup with them bitches you had over " I asked

" I don't know them bitches, it was all Montana idea, them bitches seem cool tho" he shrugged

" I know you ain't move the bodies like I told you to do huh?" I asked him

" I did nigga, see look at you assuming shit" he said as he was driving .

" how you do that and you been chilling these pass few days? See yo ass just got caught up in a lie" I shook my head once again.

" okay nigga, ima get to it. Don't stress it fool" he said as he pulled up into Wendy's drive thru

" now you sure you don't want nothing?" He added on.

" I'm positive " I Said licking my lips.

" if you don't hurry and do that shit ima do it for you" I Said .

" you ready to order ?" Some lady said through the little mic thingy shit.

-
We drove off and we made our way to Ben shit , as we pulled up Kd beeped his horn . I seen Ben walking out his front door and jogged toward the car.

" wasspoppn slimes" Ben said hopping in the backseat of the car .

" what's the deal my baby" I said dapping Him Up

" we hitting up twin party tonight" Kd said.

" I'm already knowing nigga" Ben said sitting back .

Kd drove off and we pulled up to his house , we all hopped out the car and walked inside his house .

" ima go change my clothes , y'all call 3Three and Montana And see what niggas on" Kd said as he walked toward the back.

" now I ain't calling them niggas cause they With Nae and them , I ain't no cock calling blocker" Ben said, I chuckled .

" word? They with them bitches? Them hoes always getting turnt , they mine as well come through" I laughed cause I can hear messiah voice right now ' who the fuck you calling a hoe'