WANT for no better word

Chrisan's POV

This can't be happening, This can't be happening This can't be happening. I have been kidnapped for an early Halloween? I just saw a ghost? And the ghost has a twin? 

Did they make me sniff or smoke something?

I looked around the spacious room, the floor was maroon colored with a shiny appearance and the walls were a deep brown. The wardrobe was full of mainly black and white and I could tell that once you pass this first batch there's plenty more behind, maybe shoes. But, I didn't dare to move , I just wanted to go home.

I was alone for about 30 minutes now, simply looking around the room.

Grrr

My stomach let out the unplanned sound.

I am starving. I was so distracted that I forgot that I didn't eat dinner. My parents must be worried sick about my whereabouts and Zach must be already at the house. I let out a sigh.

The door unlocked. I sat up quickly my back against the wall behind me. I looked straight ahead. The guy from earlier walked in slowly. I watched from the corner of my eye.

This should be interesting. I thought, my heart pace quickened.

"Your food is coming momentarily" He said. His voice had a royal flare. His accent rather polished and leaned towards a British accent but not quite.

"Mmmm" I said with a blank expression. Hoping he'd leave.

He stood there watching me. I sat on the floor uncomfortable trying to focus on my hands or something remotely interesting to get away from the stare.

I finally looked up at him to my left and made eye contact, he inhaled sharply and diverted his stare.

I was frustrated at the thought of me being a zoo animal for him to watch and stare at. "Have you lost something?" I said rudely my words laced with frustration.

He cleared his throat. And he looked at the clothes straight ahead of him.

"No." His strong deep voice echoed through the closet. Sending a bit of chills down my spine.

Turning his back to me, I bottled up some courage.

"Why am I here? You can just let me go and I won't say anything to anyone." I blurted out quickly.

"It wouldn't matter if you did." He turned his head slightly.

He went silent. I waited on the rest of the reply.

"No one would believe you." His voice was calm. Barely raised from a whisper.

"Please let me go. Please!" I desperately shouted. The simple act hurt my pride more than I've ever known in my whole life so far.

The door closed behind him.

Well that didn't work, I exhaled loudly.

My stomach growled once again.

I took a look over his features, if I get out of here the police need a sketch.

He was good looking and his body was perfectly structured. He towered over me but I can barely tell from how low I was in comparison to how he hovered over me most times. He was pale but yet so handsome. I realized his eyes before he turned away, the deep dark brown pupils under perfectly structured eyebrow bones and full well kept eyebrows. His dark hair was full and covered his forehead slightly. A tattoo across his right shoulder onto his right arm ending just below his elbow and another tattoo on his left arm from his elbow to above his palm made him look daring.

Gonic's POV

Chance told me to get the food that he ordered from the kitchen.

Such a lovely name,Chrisan.

I waited at the entrance of the big kitchen area, looking in at the humans that worked in them, cleaning, cooking and some laughing at the side.

I knew he couldn't kill her, but she's pointless to the reason she's here and who she's dealing with. She's a bit tough which I like. She looks to be the person that speaks her mind.

I saw a familiar face walk towards me, the same young female from the other day. She fixed her breasts and hair quickly then continued walking to the room. Keeping anyone away from the room was a smart decision on my part, in case of getting caught and attention seekers.

I used my energy and took the plates and drink from her. I didn't look back to see her expression but the screaming that sounded after told me that she was definitely terrified. I drifted hurriedly to the room and left the food outside, only to find him sitting on the edge of the bed watching the ground.

He stood when I reached in the room and went for the food that laid outside the door. I took them once again and beckoned for the closet door to be opened.

His face was blank, read less....I couldn't figure it out.

I drifted into the closet slowly. Her head tilted up against the right side wall then sprang forward.

She looked at me and I gave a small smile and dropped the food in front of her.

"Thank you." She said sweetly whispering.

She watched the opened door and shifted uncomfortably touching the utensils but not the food.

Her stomach growled. I chuckled quietly.

She put her face in her palm and a small embarrassed smile crept up on her face.

I drifted towards the door and pushed my energy to shut it, since it seemed like it bothered her. She began to dig into the food and put it in her mouth quickly.

"Can you tell me something?" She asked as I was about to depart her.

I nodded.

"Why am I here?" She asked, barely looking up from her food.

"Well ah....my brother thinks you are a condemned and extinct creature who mocked his kind. It's basically bad history." I answered watching her eat.

"Kind? I don't understand?" She said with a full mouth. Her voice wasn't loud and didn't sound muffled by food, only genuinely concerned and confused. "How did I mess with his 'kind'?"

"Something odd has happened to you recently...yes?" I asked urging her to think back.

Chrisan's chewing slowed. Her eyes focusing on the ground.

"I - I" she stuttered. "The night of the movies and dress up." She said and shifted. She revealed her scar. "I got this."

I felt a pang of jealousy to see that he marked her. I knew what he had done it for and she wouldn't be here if he didn't.

"You didn't meet a normal human that night. You met a vampire." I confessed quickly.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly hung open. "What?" She whispered to herself.

Her food was about done and side drink barely touched. I drew closer to her and she retreated back into the wall behind her.

I can't deny that that simple action from her Hurt.

"Get some sleep. You have been through enough today." I whispered to her.

I used my energy and picked up the plate and left the drink. Chance opened the door for me and the plate, knowing well that he listened to the full conversation between Chrisan and I.

She was becoming comfortable with me, she wouldn't have asked Chance or talk to him at all.

I have had no meaning to my life for so long and no one meaningful except Chance. I had a conversation with a beautiful girl that can see me.

I want her.

Don't forget to like and read on sweetiesssssssssssssssss ...Bless up!