The Scar

Chance's POV

The human world and my human body. This never gets old and as usual it reeks here. Maybe because it smells nothing like blood draining from human flesh.

Time to make it smell the way I like it then.

I put on an evil grin and headed for a dark alley so I could wait for a random girl or girls that I approve. I am way too sexy for any human girl, at least one or two will have to do.

I looked for an alley that I hadn't gone in before and headed in but was stopped abruptedly.....

"Rrrrrr" someone hissed at me, its face pale and a red substance coming from its mouth. I grabbed it by its neck and pinned it to the concrete wall roughly. The lightweight of the thing made me ease up on all my strength, but enough that no bones were broken but it was sure to feel every piercing piece of distorted gravel on the woren out wall.

"Who are you?" I hissed in total rage. Do you know who the fuck I am?

"Let go, please.It was a joke" the female voice replied hoarsely. I let her neck go slightly and dragged her from the wall onto the sidewalk to look at the creature. I looked at its face in the dim streetlight and something in me jumped as her frightened eyes bore into mine.

I let her go at once.....A witch of some kind? With a face and powers like that she can't be human.

I pulled out one claw and scratched her leg, enough to make it bleed. I turned quickly and sped down the alley in such a rush.....I could hear her cough as I departed.
Am I ok? What was that? I have never felt that before, did it curse me?

I sat on the roof of a building contemplating. Should I track it?

I smelt the blood that I collected from the creature . Human, it smells familiar. I couldn't help but track it.

I spotted it from a few blocks down from the last encounter. I stayed birds view, I couldn't imagine what it could do to me. As I got closer I watched intensively.
She is a royal, a crown or head wardrobe of some kind on her head, she has other beings with her. They walked at a medium pace, laughing and clapping their hands. Her dressing was rather flashy, everything was shining. It annoyed me greatly.

I followed for quite some time watching them go in and out of buildings not for too long and then it and the others abruptly stopped and walked into a building marked, 'The Cinema' . I stayed outside and waited. I got off the roof for a closer view so I didn't miss the creature. I sat outside on the nearby side walk and could tell that I looked like a hobo, as an elderly man passed by and dropped some money in front of me. I took it up and gave it to an actual vagrant that I saw on the road when I was following the creature. I thought humans smell bad on a regular but this one was an irregular, bad, unique, my nostrils can't take it scent. I covered my face quickly.

8:30pm...I'm not punctual today, Great. And no sign of it. I sped to a vacant area and opened the black hole to the vampire world and went through.

My face dropped and my body held still for only a second.

"Welcome back Son" the King greeted.

I scoffed.

Chrisan's POV

"The movies were awesome mom, you can go to bed now. It's like after 9" I said, knowing very well she stayed up just to make sure I walked through the door safely.

"That's good to hear hunny, Good Night!" my mom said, could hear the sleep in her voice, as I made my way to my room and plumped unto my bed.

Other than that awful encounter it was so fun to see those frightened faces....lol no-one and I mean no-one expected an early Halloween in the middle of January.

We each got a block and we could hear the screams from each place and sometimes at the same time which made it even funnier. What a great night. Time to wash it all off.

I walk from sitting on my bed to the one bathroom in the house to shower off the city and then look for church clothes for Sunday morning.

I still haven't told anyone not even my friends about that weird guy that pinned me to the wall and scratched me with his very long and hard nails, honestly he needs to go cut that crap and minus on the acrylic. I raised my dress and looked at my right foot where the scratch was received and was startled, I thought it was a simple scratch but it looked like an S with a line through it but only the line looked like it was bleeding and the S is a scar. I'm going to kill whoever did this.

I touched the S. I sucked in some air immediately. It pained, it looked more like a bruise and the long cut from the top of the S to the bottom some of the blood had dried up.

But why does it look so?

The encounter flooded back into my head. And how strong the man was. He picked me off the ground and pinned me to the wall with such force that I swear I almost broke in half. He had my neck, I couldn't breathe under his strangle and gasped helplessly for air. He put me down harshly after I said that it was just a joke and looked at me shocked as if he knew me from somewhere. As if I was going to hurt him. I thought he was bending down to help me but then scratched me and ran away.

This doesn't make any sense.

***
Vote vote and vote.....comment ideas and issues....lol January Halloween.....what do you think of Chance, Gonic, Chrisan or her family