My Heart ♥

Chrisan's POV

"Chrisan, Joella, dinner!" my mother, Sandria Beaudolf called.

"Coming!" I shouted from the bathroom. I took an extra long shower only because I heard them discuss something about a surprise party and heard some shuffling too. So I gave them extra time to plan a little. I didn't bother to eavesdrop because I want it to be a surprise, I have found out all the rest years about their 'surprises' for my birthday and acted surprised on the day. Amazing actress, I know.

I headed out the bathroom and checked my closet for clothes to wear. I decided on a cute simple red dress because my soon to be boyfriend might drop by to get his Economics book that I borrowed though I didnt need it. I had it planned first, I will ask a question that of course I know already and let him explain it then, I explain it again to make him think I understand. Then, we'll talk outside for a while and he'll find out how great we are together. I smile at the thought of him, Zach Ross even his name sounds sexified. I put on the red dress that zips from the front.

I twirled around in the mirror and my eyes caught my open window and a familiar red smudge. I walked over and instantly had a flash back. This is what I couldn't remember.....it was You Mocked Me and You will say......No.....You Mocked Us I Will Pay.....No.....You Mocked us You Will Pay...Yes....and the sexy guy.

My head began to feel heavy and my body weaken as I waited for the impact of the fall as I lost my balance but it never came. Not again!

Blank.

Gonic's POV

"This human. She's here and not even in the blood plantations." I said making circles around the dead like body on the hard floor of the walk in closet . Paying close attention to her face.

"She mocked us Gonic, that's what I wasn't telling you" my twin brother, Chance said through clenched teeth. I looked up immediately.

"If you felt that way about it. You would have killed her" I looked at him in a disapproved manner. It was a dumb reason and I knew it was some other reason to why she was here. Honestly how many humans have mocked the creatures that they see on their social medias.

"I couldn't, I think she's a witch of some kind" Chance said as if thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

All witches and warlocks are dead...unless.

The question I was about to ask was cut by the King's voice. I growled low to myself.

"What?" Chance replied to him.

It's my primary doing and influence why the King's only son is now against him, and from the best of friends to sworn enemies. The King didn't understand the change but of course blamed it on my death.

"Carry back the ring and come back to stay with it" Chance whispered while pointing to the human body and he walked out the closet. I took the ring and waited till he got out to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Come." Chance said sternly, allowing him to come in.

"Hello S..." the King started.

"What do you want?" Chance didn't let him finish.

"You know I don't appreciate your attitude." he replied as if trying to sound intimidating.

"Then cut to the chase." Chance said sternly once again.

"In four days you'll be finished with your training and classes and will start to work alongside with me. The ceremony is already planned for and will be executed. I have invited your young love, Nelleta to accompany you on the day. Your ring will be given to you on the day but will be taken away until you learn responsibility. I can't trust a trickster and son, you're a trickster. You don't think I would realize that the ring was missing every now and then." he finished.

Now for the rude comment.

"I screwed Nelleta so hard that every time she looks at me she mourns for me. And you can keep your stupid ring."

I can practically see the disgusted look on the man's face. Ofcourse acting he's never inappropriately touched our mother before. I decided to carry back the ring now, I think that I heard enough.

I transferred to the large hall way outside of the room and quickly found my father's room to the far top of the palace. It's funny how no-one realises that a ring is floating in mid air by itself. I reached the room and put the ring where he had it.

That's the only object that I can hold because of the strong power within it. It just can't work when I put it on and as much as I wish I understood it, I can't. Some many questions I ask myself everytime I look at this ring, so close to power then not being able to use any of it. Why did I have to die and my spirit awaken? Most people would say But at least I came back but I could be doing so much more. I know my so called father killed me and I have yet to find out but I just can't stand to see his face. Maybe I need motivation, Maybe I need to kill someone so they can join me I thought as I made my way back to the room and transferred into the huge closet.

"You are my favorite and only son, I'd do anything for you." I heard the King say as it sounded like a door opening, "and you have practice tomorrow at 10am in the Main Hall of Festivites". The door closed.

"You are really going to wish you never said that. He is still your son and my brother. Dead or not." Chance shouted as he shut the door.

I looked at the human and blew on her to try and cause a movement or stir in her sleep. She was beautiful. Her dark smooth looking skin and medium length black hair accented her face and forehead. Her lips were parted slightly.

Chance walks in, "Time to get this over with."

He lifts the human into a seated position on the ground and pushes its back against a wall and leaves the room. He comes back with a glass of water and dashes it on her face. I simply sit in the air and watch her come to life.

"Joella!" she shouts.

Who?

She opens her eyes and looks at both of us in confusion and awe.

Her eyes. My heart

She can see me. Can she really?

What ever I just felt was by chance a miracle, I couldn't help but stare at her and look at how she looked around the room confused. She watched me and I watched her. My body felt whole again, I felt it. My heart.

Someone else can finally see me.

Vote, vote and comment your ideas and issues.....What would you do if you were in Gonic's position? What would do if you were in Chrisan's position?....