The Beginning

Dear Grandma,
I hope you get out of jail before my 18th birthday, I would love for you to be here (It was just a hope but I know you got a few more years on you). Mom is great and dad too.
Let me give you a little image of me in your head since all the pictures we have are all digital and I'm pretty sure you can't carry a phone with you in there. My hair has not changed from black yet as you instructed but I got some piercings though (my ear again, belly button and in my secret palace). Joe is taller than me now though as you know, she's 4 years younger. Yeah I know, I'm not growing much. But for my defence, I think I'm pretty much done.
Thanks for all the letters and I know no-one could lay a hand on you in that place, that you now call 'home' . Keep strong and Keep still. I'm warning you! Keep still. We're coming to get you soon....not soon enough but soon.

PS I was totally kidding about those piercings.
                   XoxoxoxoxoX

Love you,
Chrisan

Done!

Writing Grandma a letter a week before my birthday........Check

Calling people to make sure they remembered my birthday.....Check

Announcing it to the whole of my class and close friends......Check

Announcing it to random strangers......Check

"Chrisan Nafian Ana Beaudolf! Are you still going out tonight?", my mother screamed from her bedroom.

"Yes!" I shouted back, checking my phone quickly. My friends and I planned to go out tonight to the movies dressed up as monsters or creatues and so far no-one is complaining that they won't or can't go, so I decided to get ready.

Hmmm....Should I bathe? Should I do my hair? Should I even talk out loud?

I laughed at myself while trying to pick out my queen vampire outfit which took me forever to put together.

We went downtown to the Costume Parlour a few weeks ago and the woman looked at us a bit taken back when she saw us purchasing Halloween costumes. Smith laughed so hard that he almost choked when the woman picked up his costume and looked at him funny. It's for my girlfriend he replied to her facial expression. But we all knew it was for him, he is the jokester of the group and ideally my favourite.
Nisha's mom should be picking me up at around 7 and it's after 5.....Ok Chrisan you have approximately one hour to get ready, I thought.

***

I was infront my house waiting at a perfectly good time, my aim was reached for maybe one of the first times ever........

Unless I forgot something......

make-up,

crown,

lip gloss in bag,

arm-stick,

fangs......

Wait Arm-stick! Oh Crap

I raced back to my room trying to zip down the dress so I have space to apply the deodorant, when I heard beeping from outside. Well, aren't I lucky, I raced to the front door while shouting a Goodbye to my parents and sister while they have a little movie night without me.
We usually have a lot of family nights together, we have Carrot night; we made stuff out of just carrot as in smoothies, cookies or pie, games night; we played a whole ton of games and usually ended up sleeping in the living room until morning, Law and Order: SVU night; we had this a lot since it is my favorite show and once that remote is mine, then that remote is mine, Commercial night; where we only watched commercials on TV and so much more nights.

I love my family.....

Chance's P.O.V.

My Birthday, My Birthday, My Birthday in five days. 19, 19, 19 in five days. Yada Yada.... I get access to my ring from the King, my so called father and open the black hole to the Human World and do a few good things as in fuck some girls, start some fights and disrupt the human world. Fun times. This time I will get my ring and it will remain on my finger Not my father's, Not that Son of a Bitch, Not....

"Chance" Gonic whispered. Gonic is Chance's twin brother that died about four years ago, his spirit hasn't rested since he blames his death on the King, his father, only Chance can see him, they have been having fun with the tragedy....but he's different and Chance can tell that his body is in hell but he was destined for heaven he was so great. They used to be the two I's in prince the king used to say.

"What G?" I asked snapping out of my inner thoughts.

"You look bored as hell, dude"

"I'm thinking and you have been down by the humans for a while, you sound like them"

"Let's give you an early birthday, what do you think?" Gonic requested, ignoring my suspicions of his whereabouts.

I lifted my head off my pillow and looked, at him from across the room, " What do you...." Before I could continue he pulls out my ring and puts on an evil smile. "I am going to the human world this evening" Yes! But I'm not even gonna ask how he got the ring from our father.

"Don't forget that you gotta give me that back before you go to fam-, ahh dinner. I'm gone to go scare the hell out of one of the cleaners for the third floor I heard him talking about me today, he's gonna wish he didn't" Gonic said and disappeared entirely. Gonic was never one to pass up the look on someone's face when there at first calm and then the fear surging through their entire body.

"Seven o'clock, got one hour to be back. Enough to induce some mischief" I smirk. I put on the ring and think deeply about the black hole. The whole opens and it never ceases to spark excitement through me as I think of the power I possess within a world that most individuals don't possess at all.

***

Ladiesssss and Ladiesmen.....Don't forget to Vote, Vote,Vote and Comment. What do you think?

It gets better guys.....