Pheobe's P.O.V

We swing onto Black Beard's ship. I run to find him so I can stick my sword through his chest. We fight for hours, bruises and cuts cover both our bodies. I fear I may bleed to death before I kill the man that stole my first love from me. As my sword falls from my hand my heart races as Jack stands in front  of me saving my life but ending his own in the process. I turn around and see hook running towards me, I fall into his arms and watch as Blach beard is murdered by his own daughter. Blood spills from his body, the sticky mess covers the top deck and my shoes making it hard to walk, but I trudge over to Jack. I kneel down and put my ear clise to his mouth and listen to him speak.

"Could you get off my nuts love?" I smile anf lift my knee and let the tears flow as Jack closes his eyes we kiss for the final time, his face cold in my hands . I run back to hooks arms and choke down the tears so I can speak

"So what of Jack's do you have ?" I ask Black beards daughter as she pulls out her sword. Quietly she tells us she's carrying his baby thwn pushes the sword through her body letting out a scream. She laughs as she falls back onto the blood stained floor. Walking into the main cabbin I spin around looking at what would've been Jack's. I sit down on a chair qnd let hook wrap my wounds.

" I tried going back" I say holding hooks leg

"What do you mean back? "

"You know back to my old life,  before I became a pirate,  but I found myself lieing and thieving."

"Look there will always be a little pirate in you somewhere, want another? " he says wrapping my last wound.

"Trust you to make a joke out of everything".

" well we can now I mean no-one around"

"That's because everybody's dead. "

" it'll take your mind off things,  and nobody will interrupt us this time"

" I don't know, it doesn't seem right"

"We're pirates nothing we have done or will do is ever going to be right"

"You do have a point"

"Well"

"Don't ask so many questions " I whisper into his ear. He smirks and twirls we around letting me fall on the bed. He kisses down my neck and I let out a small moan. I felt him smile against me. As he hovers over my face I pull him in by the collar and kiss him, hard. I take off his jacket breaking the kiss momentarily for breath. I smile and look into his eyes. We kiss passionately which turns into more losing layer after layer soon only the sheets on the bed cover our bodies. His hand cold but fill me with pleasure. A few hours pass and we are both left panting lying on our backs.

"Wow,  remind me why didn't we do this sooner?" I ask rolling to face him then resting my head and arm on his bare chest twirling my fingers in the hair on it.

"What do you think I've been trying to do" hook asks raising an eye brow  as I slowly move my hand lower and lower. I stop dangerously close his... well 'little pirate'

'Aww I was getting excited "

"I could tell" I say with a cheeky smirk. I look up and kiss him and as I pull away he deepens the kiss and again it turns into more. Unintentionally I may add. After round 2 we decided to have something to eat some food but ended up drinking rum.

"So what happens now? "

                   The end