Jack's P.O.V

I saw Pheobe walk out of  the room after a few  hour. She walks over to the edge of the ship and leans over looking across the water.

"If you're thinking of jumping don't do it. I considered it a few times and there are more cons than  pros. Trust me I think about it often" I say looking over the side of the boat

"Look just because a passing ship wont stop for you doesn't mean they wont stop for me, anyway i wasn't goingh to jump"

"Oh c'mon you can't resist me, you want me"

"Trust me I can resist" she says wide eyed and smiling slightly

"Keep telling yourself that love, but it tears you apart each time you see me" I say walking forward making her walk back into my quarters. "And not having me makes you want me even more doesn't it ? I'm irrasistable  just look at me. And it's no surprise women around the world know who I am"i smile as she falls back onto my bed confused. She sits up as I slowely go down and she pulls me by the coller and presses her lips against mine. I knew she couldn't resist my charm. Then hook walks in so Pheobe pulls away and slaps me, I wouldv'e carried on and him watch. She stands up and leaves .'when you back there's no going back"I shout knowing it'll make her laugh. I go and stand outside the door to listen in on their conversation.

"It was just a small kiss." Pheobe says trying to comfort Hook.

"A small kiss? He was eating your face." I smile as pheobe acuses him of being jelous and him denying it rather quickly. I walk back into my  quarters and take out the compass worried of what it might point to.