Hooks P.O.V

After having a meal with Pheobe we walk out to her quarters. After failing to find the door handle we make our way back to the center of the ship.

"how about a dance love" I say sluring my words slightly because I may or may not be intoxicated.

"but there's  no misic and you" she says wobbling and placing a finger on my red vest "you can't dance"

"oh really?" I say clapping my hands quing mrty to come out playing his mandola.She puts her arms around my neck and my hands rest peacefull on her waist as she places her head onn my chest and I place my chin on her neck . We dance for what seems hours and when the music stops and she gazes into mu=y eyes I can't help but gaze back.Her soft blue eyes are amazing.I could look into them for hours but that woud be weird.She breaks the scilence.

"um I think I should probable show you to your room."she says scratching her head and turning around.

"yes that would be best."I say following her to my quarters.She opens the door and hangs a lantern so we can see what's in the room.I sit on a velvet chair behind a desk identical to hers while she sits on the queen sized bed. She plays with the covers and I can't help but walk over to her and sit just a few inches away. The room fills with scilence, her warm breath hitting my face as she leans in and kisses me I act surprised but I knew it was coming no one can resist my charm.She starts to lean backwards and I follow not breaking the kiss once.