my story

"ok" I say arching my back then placing my legs on top of hooks I smile anmd pretend I didn't see his smirk

"well everything was going well in the bar ,my father didn't want me working there he hated pirates told me they were no good , I told him all I was doing was surving them drinks but he would just scowl. one night a pirate came in, I served him a drink and he went in for a kiss and I let him.we talked for the rest of the night untill I had to leave when my father found out he was furious and threw him in the dungeon. I tried to find out shy my father hated pirates and then I found it a pirates necklace it belonged to Davy Jones, I confronted my father and that's when it all came out my father was a pirate he had killed Davy Jones and the neckles let him controll the sea. i also found out he had killed my mother so she could't have the necklace. that night i broke Colin out of the dungeon and we ran away together and i had the necklace but my father is alive."

"well that sounds like fun,so were is Colin....and the necklace"he asks sipping my rum

" i threw it out to sea,the necklace"I lie hoping he doesn't see straight through me "Colin..... Colin's dead, black beard tried to take our ship, he fought bravely. I went to stab Blak  Beard but he moved and I only hit his shouder.He swung around and went to stab me but Colin dove infront of me and he died, he fell into my arms, didn't say a word just looked at me.A crew member hit teach and almost killed him then they retreated" i say standing up and walking towards Hook, as iI walk around the desk I lightly push his legs off.

"well, I'm getting quite hungry love" he says standing up and swishing his jacket

"yea i'm quite peckish  what you making me?"i ask turning around so he can't see my cheeky smile.

"I thought I was your guest of honor "he says raising an eye brow and following me out side.

"ok...your off the hook" I say giggling just loud enough for him to hear me.

"oh ha ha verry funny" he says picking me up from behind and swinging me around.

"don't do that while my crew's around"i say plling out a sword.

"or what? I could tell your crew a hell of a lot of dirty little secrets" he says pulling out his sword and resting it on mine.

"i'm surprised you remeber any of my secrets" I say pushing our swords around in a circle so now mines on top.