BIRTHDAY

C H A  P T E R 8 ~

I sat looking out my bared window wearing a set of clothes I found in my closet. I ran a hand through my hair and loked at the snow covered on the ground. Happy Birthday to me. A sweet sent entered my nose from beneath my door  and I couldn't help but smile. I opened m door and saw Blue standing there. He held a cupckae on a small plater with this sitting on it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!

I was so excited, I mean i know it's only a cupcake but it was so beautiful. I smiled and he opened his mouth to say something when Ray popped up with a stuffed toy for me.

I smiled so excited and then Ronald appeared smiling with a small box from Tiffany's and smiled at me. I let my eyes widen a bit and my cheeks turn pink they enterd the room followed by James and Josh both carrying presents too: James carried in a puppy, a wolf husky corss breek. My dream dog. Josh bought me a new laptop(Still got told no to the internet.)!

And as they all got in a line with Ronald in front they began to sing in perfect harmony. 
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jacey!"

"Will you marry me?"" Ronald sang at the end and I wanted to scream out no or yes? I am so confused my voice caught in ymthroat and I looked and I looked at them he opend the box to reveal the most beautiful engagement ring I ever saw. I wanted to cry, I love Ronald yes but I also know he will hit me, and I had feeling for Ray, but Ronald was my best friend, and he might be changing should I give him another chance?

THE RING ♥