Fight

C H A P T E R 3 ~
Fight

I woke up to the stars of right and smiled getting at my bed. I yawned and smell something good cooking downstairs my stomach growling with anticipation. I walked out of my room and downstairs running a hand through my messy hair. Is this my way to the kitchen if I'm wrong with cooking bacon. I slipped and smiled as he handed me a plate I'm on flight thanks and weekends I eat the crispy bacon as I wait for the rest the boys to wake up and make their ways downstairs. first was Ray then was James to smack me in the head as she walked by on his way to get cereal. I let out a little Yelp and Scowled at him. Josh entered glarinh at me, the only nice one is Ray as it seems. I rubbed my head and then pushed my food away going up to my room. Soon after Ronald came in and looked at me. I pretended not to notice can I see cold glare and then my dream came back to mind and I wanted to cry.. I looked at my wrist where I wore my dog's old collar as a salute to when she disappeared.
" you are going to be a good captive I won't let the boy hurt," Ronald whispered and I wanted to rip out his throat right there. He lies to me. He hurt me. He let James smacking insurance I wasn't bawling my eyes out but it still hurt. "YOU ARE A LYING ASSHOLE GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I DUMPED YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and his face Hardened into a look of rage And I instantly realized why I said I couldn't let him touch me. what ever i did I had to avoid his grasp. I scooted to the far end of my bed. "you're going to pay for that one," he took a step to me and my door bursted open to reveal a pissed off looking Ray. he took one look at me and the anger turned into hostility and he walked over to Ronald. Ronald turned and got a punch to his pretty little face, it took all the strength in me not to bust out laughing. I looked at Ronald as Ray delivered blow after blow Ronald couldn't get even one hit in. and looking at ray beat the shit out of the one person who hurt me so often, it made Ronald through m tears lean down the his ear and hisses out a few words.

"Here is a secret. I am going to make your life hell!! Got a secret can you keep it?

Better swear this one youl'll save.

Better lock it, in your pocket.

Taking this one to the grave

If  I show you then I know you won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."  I let my words sink into his head. I sit up wiping my tears. I get up and look at Ray wanting him to take Ronald out of here. He nods and grabs Ronald, taking him out of my room. I life up my shit and look at the large bruise on my stomach and wince. I lay in my bed and wait for sleep to take hold of me as I try to stop myself from crying. As the tears come my door opens and closes, I look over my shoulder and see Ray. "Did he hurt you?" He asked and I slightly nodded my head lifting up my shirt to reveal the large bruise, he suddenly pulled me into a hug careful of my stomach and whispered in my ear "I will kill him that asshole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you guys think of Ronald so far? what does he want with her? 

and Ray omg hottie he is... tell me what you think.