Chapter 4

Victoria P.O.V

We walk toward the b-pit arena. We prepare for the competition.

>>>》》BELL RING 《《

'Oh man !! Why is it have to ring we were just about to start' I think to myself. I frown then I walk to Riki who seem to notice that I frowned.

" Why are you frowning ?? " Ask Riki

"The bell has ring which means we have to go to our class" I replied

The M.C (master of ceremony) notice the bell and say "You two kids will have your competition on your next bdaman class " which make us nod our head and go to our locker. I take my art materials and wait for Joules, Riki & Samuru. I'm wondering what are Joules and Riki talking about in just now.

Samuru P.O.V ( didn't expect him to be here but anyways he is here !!! *squealll* )

While the M.C announce their competition I decide to have a small talk with Joules.

"You look shy." I state

"Well .... The fact is yes I am a shy person." She reply

"Owh .... What is your fav. colour?" I ask

"BLUEE !!" She exclaim happily (based on author fav. coulour ;) )

"Same here" I reply

"Um ... I'm just wondering why did Riki say you usually don't talk much ?" She ask

Her question surprised me a bit. But I answer her "I was known as cold guy who never bother to talk much. I keep myself quiet like you see when I introduced myself at class just now" I explain to her.

"O-ok-okaay. "She answer me

"Who do you like more ?" I blurted out, I immediately cover my mouth.

She just smile to me and say "I'll answer you next time."

>>>》》BELL RING 《《

"Come on we have to go to our next lesson" She say and as usual I only nod

We walked to the our locker while Victoria is waiting for me,Riki and Joules to get ready. As usual I walk with Riki and we are behind Joules and Victoria.

Riki talk a lot about some stuff that I don't really bother to listen. I am only focusing about the answer that Joules was about to tell me. 'Could it be that I .... that I fall for Joules?' I think to myself ' Nah ... it is impossible I won't fall for her .... I just need time to adapt on new school! Yeah that is right I don't fall for anyone ..... I am just trying to adapt to my new school'

I am deep in my thought when I heard Riki suddenly say " Are you listening Samuru? "

I nod my head for response. He point to Joules and Victoria who walk in front of us and say " You know we will lost in our school on the first day and art is our last lesson for today "

I just nod and follow Joules and Victoria but I walk faster this time. We finally reach the locker after a long long long long journey. I take out my art material and follow them to our art class.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

(Still Samuru P.O.V)*squeaallllll*

The teacher keep on talking about art and the composition of art and the basic and everything. After a long discussion finally the teacher decide to put us in partner. She said some name that I don't even bother to listen until I heard

" Who want to partner with Riki ?"

Every girl in our class hurrily raise their hand and squeal except for 2 girls. (Well you know who already)