Chapter 2

Joules P.O.V

The class turn quiet when they heard the bell ring. I look at my left seat, there are two vacant seat. When I look to my right side I see Victoria giving me two tumbs-up. I smile to her as she smile back. The whole thing looks like planned. It looks like the whole class purposely left two seats on my left.

Then the teacher come in with two new boys. The one with light blue hair looks so cheerful. While the one with dark blue hair looks so .... I don't know how to explain in but looks like he captured my eyes.

"Class ! These are the new student that will join us in our school until all of you graduate! " The teacher exclaim. "Now, please intoduced yourself." The teacher tell the new student.

"My name is Riki. It is nice to meet all of you. I hope we will be a good partner and friend and I hope all of you interested in b-daman." The boy with the light blue hair introduced himself. I heard some girls squeling behind. 'He must be new school heart-drop' I think to myself

"Okay, you may take your seat Riki or you want to wait for your other friend to introduce himself?" The teacher ask

"I'll wait for him."Riki said

"Okay,now your friend's turn." The teacher say

"I am Samuru." The dark blue hair guy say with his arm cross.

"I-i-is that all ??" The teacher ask

Samuru nodded his head without a word come from his mouth. 'He looks so coool ..... There is no way for me to befriend with him .... ' I think.

Victoria whispered to me 'Hey Joules'

'Ya, what?' I whispered back

'Do you know they are our school heart-drop even before they come?' She whispered to me quietly so no one can listen to us.

'But how??' I yelled-whispered

'The school have their picture post all over the notification board, councilor board, news board, and attention board. ( If there is such a board, it is just made up by author I think that kind of board doesn't even exist)

'Oh! No wonder' I wishpered back

'Actually I don't fall for any of them in case you fall for then don't worry, I won't fight for them ecen if you like them.' She whispered

I chuckled

The teacher is explaining all about them while the girls are all squealing. While some of the boys giving death glare, while the rest of the boys whistling. So techincally no one was listening or paying any attention to us.

"So Riki you sit next to Joules and Victoria please move to Riki left and Samuru take Victoria place." The teacher give a quick explanation which no one understand.

"Pardon me miss." Said Riki

"Victoria, Joules please stand up for a while." The teacher ordered.

We did as the teacher said. There are only four sit in the front. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Victoria sit at the most left side." The teacher ordered. Victoria nodded and move.

"Riki, sit next to Victoria." The teacher ordered. Riki nodded and move.

"Joules, sit next to Riki." The teacher ordered . I nodded and move. (A/N:I write the same thing thrice and just realize it now XD )

"And lastly Samuru, sit next Joules." The teacher said. Samuru move directly and sit next to me. My heart beat so fast. There is an awkward silence in the four of us.