Chapter 6

Author note
Sorry for not updating for a long time
Admin didn't have enough time to update
So yea ... Here is a new chapter
ENJOYY~~ *throw cookies to everyone*

Joules P.O.V

We finally arrived at Riki's house after years of walking. Riki walked in front of us and suddenly muttered," Welcome to our small and not really much house." He opened the door and let us all in.

"Wow ... It is a nice and comfortable house!" I complimented. "Thanks!" Riki reply "Glad you like it. Even though actually Samuru is the one to decorate most of it."

We went inside the house. Riki guided all of us to the living room. "Since all of us are here I'm gonna show you the room you will be staying in and the road around the house. It is nothing much .. But I hope you like it!" Riki exclaimed happily. I nodded and smiled widely as he led Victoria and I to our room.

We put our luggage on our own bed and went out. Riki led us to the living room where Samuru is currently staying. "Samuru! I will lead them around the house if you dont mind." Riki say. Samuru look at Riki for a few second and nod. He went to the sofa and sit there while watching TV

"That guy never talk much did he?" Victoria mumbled
"I agreed." I response to her

Riki come to use while showing the way around the house. He show us the first level where there are two bedrooms and between the rooms there are a bathroom. The kitchen is connected to the living room. We walk to the end of the corridor and we climb up the stairs and walk to the level two.

"That end of a corner have a bedroom and a bathroom beside each other." Riki explained "and the rest is empty space as you can see.. It is nothing much." He smiled at his own explanation.

"It is nothing much indeed!" Victoria chucked.

"Vi!" I exclaimes.

"It's okay..." Riki smiled.

"But this place makes me feel home and welcome!" Victoria said as she grinned and winked at Riki, "I'm not gonna say mean things you know!"

Riki slightly blushed when Victoria whisper in his ear. Interesting ... I thought.

"Thanks Victoria ... That is nice of you!" Riki smiled as the three of us walked to the living room. Samuru noticed all of us. He turned on the TV and patted on the sofa motioning us all to sit. "Who's gonna sit next to Samuru?" Riki asked suddenly. I looked at Victoria and Victoria looked back at me. We had a staring contest for a few second. Riki looked at us and finally uttered,"Fine ... I'll be the one."

Riki sat next to Samuru as I sat with Victoria on the other sofa.

"What are we gonna do now?" Victoria asked suddenly.

"I don't know." Riki replied.

"Any game ?" I asked.

"You guys can have your game... I'll be right back." Samuru said emotionless and get up walking straight to the kitchen.

"I don't know ...." Riki and Victoria said at the same time.

"So I came all the way over here to get bored! GREAT!" I exclaimed sarcasticislly and three my hands up in frustration. It's just that... I was hoping for a fun time ... Now all Im getting is boredom killing me.

"Calm down Joul." Victoria smiled.

"Fine!"  I sighed wearily.

"How about we play some hide and seek?" Riki suddenly suggested.

"Old fashioned game..." I simply commented.

"It is better than nothing." Victoria replied.

"Okay then!" I smiled.

We were talking a bit more about the game. Suddenly, Samuru came in the room with a tray and handed each of us a cup of tea gracefully with his delicate fingers. I caught myself looking at him for a few seconds. I immediately snapped out of my daydream and looked at Victoria expecting her to tease me. But instead, she was also looking at Samuru in admiration. I nudged her elbow, signaling her, and she immediately got back to her senses. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"So what did I miss??" Samuru asked.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"We are thinking of a hide and seek game!" Victoria exclaimed happily.

"Isn't it a bit old fashioned?" Samuru questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I giggled at his question while Victoria and Riki facepalmed themselves.

"Whats wrong with my question?" Asked a confused Samuru.

"You said the same thing someone just said!" Riki's eyes crinkled as he laughed.

"I know right!" Vi replied as she laughed too. (A/N : I'll just call her this since it is hard and time-wasting for the author to always write Victoria all the time)

"Okay ..." Samuru look at them both.

"So who will be the seekers (the one to find those who hide) ??" Riki asked. None of us raised our hand nor said anything. The four of us had a staring contest for few minutes again. (A/N : Author finds this funny! I hope you guys find it funny too!)

"Fine ..." Riki finally muttered as he sighed " I'll be the seeker..."
"YAY!!" Vi and I high-fived each other and smiled proudly. Samuru just nodded in agreement.

"I'll count to 10 so you better go and found yourself a good place to hide!" Riki smiled as he spinned around and started counting.

1
.
.
.
All of us ran in different directions. Samuru and Vi already run far away. While I still confused on where I should go.

2
.
.
.
I run into a random room and I see two beds which I assume belongs to Riki and Samuru.

3
.
.
.
I immediately crawl under a dark blue bed. I lay down there while watching and hearing any footstep.

4
.
.
.
I look beside me and see someone. I can't tell who is it because it is too dark.

5
.
.
.
That person hug me from behind. I realize that this is Samuru hand. I shocked and I gasped a bit. "S-s-samuru!" I mumbled. Shh ... is all his response.

6
.
.
.
He held me tighter in his grip as he heard Riki's voice.

7
.
.
.
Victoria rush in the room! "Damn it!" She scowled softly "I still havent found a good place to hide!" She run out from the room.

8
.
.
.
I heard Victoria run to find somewhere else to hide.

9
.
.
.
My heart thump faster. Please don't find me... Please don't ... 'He won't find us' A soft voice spoke behind me. I smiled.

10
.
.
.
"READY OR NOT HERE I COME !!!" Riki shouted happily as he started to walk around the house to find us.

I see a crept on the door. Riki slowly come behind the door. He open the cupboard. "Okay ... Samuru used to hide here when we play hide and seek back then." He mumbles to himself but loud enough for all of us to hear. Samuru's face turn slightly red. I can't help but trying to prevent myself from giggling. Samuru hold me tighter and cover my mouth. "Don't make any sound." He whisper in my ears with his husky voice. I shuddered and blushed hard I feel lucky because Samuru can't see my dark res face.

I heard a loud sigh"I guess Samuru is not here." Riki walked outside the room trying to find us in the other place.

A/N : Minna! Gomen for not updating! Please forgive me . I'll try my best to write the next chapter also THANKS FOR 1.02 K reader!!!! It makes me so happy
And I can't write a long author not like the others author did. So I hope you vote and comment. All comment will be reply. You can critics and give some idea. All comment are APPRECIATED (I hope I spell that right) Anyways, THANKS FOR READING ITT!! *throw cookies to everyone*