Hiding the Truth

It has been three months since levis and janes event, and her tummy started to grow. Because of this she avoided levi most of the time. She didnt want to tell levi she was officially pregnant. Jean and eren over heard her talking one day and figured it out. you told them if they told Levi anything you would cut them in half which scared them so much they Havent even looked at hee. Everyone on her squad found out one day when she kept gripping her stomach and wincing in pain. And the day she feared the most came. Levi called for her to come to his office and she about died. She stopped breathing fora bit then headed to his office slowly. She hesitantly knocked on the door. "who is it? " Levi said irritated. "j-jane" she said stuttering. His eyes widened and he swung open the door and let her in closing the door behind her. "I heard you had a secret, mind telling me if this is true." he said raising an eyebrow. "I don't know what you are talking about." she said nervously. "you can't hide it from me....... Did you Fuck horse boy? " Levi said smirking. "oh hell no!!!" she yelled "well you fucked someone. I can tell by your stomach. " Levi said smirking slightly. Her eyes widened at this comment. "then let me tell the last person I banged was you smart ass. " she said with a devilish grin. Levi dropped his tea. And his eyes widened and his jaw dropped in amazement. She quickly covered her mouth to realize what she just said. There was a moment of silence before she ran out of the room. Levi stood there in awe "Im going to have a Kid....a little brat of my own..." Levi said.