Bitter Enemies

Jane was the only female captain in the survey corps and therefore she requested that she only got female recruits. She did this because of the constent sexual harassment she got from the male recruits. Another thing she had to put up with the constant favoritism of Levi from Erwin, which led her to the bitter hatred between them. And therefore she felt as she needed to turn everything into a competition to prove to Erwin she was better than Levi. One day after a mission like always Jane decided to go to the pub. She was laughing with her squad while she walked there  she spotted Levi going into her claimed pub. Rage grew from within her and she stormed right up to Levi, pissed. "what do you want bitch brat." Levi asked annoyed. "your at my pub shorty." she said grinding her teeth. "your pub? Humph I don't see your name anywhere. " Levi said smirking. Jane went to go punch him when suddenly one of her team mates grabbed her arm "I propose we have a drink off, since this is a pub. Whoever can drink the most without passing out, wins this pub, and the loser can't step one foot  in here. " said the orange haired girl. "I'll do it if Levi agrees." Jane said slightly smirking. "OK bardzecki, I'll play your childish game just to see you lose. " he said bluntly. They all went inside and sat at the booth. Jane and Levi sat in the middle while their squads next to them on either sides of them. Levi order a round of beers just for the two for them. Thus this started this cruel game...

*3 Hours Later*

the two of them had gone through Total of 10 vodka shots, one bottle of whiskey for the each of them, and 5 glasses of beer. That were officially drunk as hell at this point. . Her face was flustered and blushing with a tint of pink. She took off her blouse to uncover her undershirt which was quite reavling. Her corset didn't help her situation which pushed up her large breasts making them push out of the shirt. Levi lazily sat at the bar. He looked over faintly at Jane then his eyes widen suddenly noticing her exposed bare chest. This usually wouldnt turn him but this time was different, this time he was drunk. He got up and stumbled over to Jane who was sitting on the edge of the booth. She looked up at him reavling her whole cleavage to him. He licked his lips in lust. " why are you licking your lips sicko?" she asked drunkly. He smirked and replied " your body turns me on and I want you. "Levi said drunkly "Levi why would I stoop to your level. " she says standing up shakily. He smirks and pulls her close grabbing her ass. He leans and whispers in her ear. " I think you owe me after all those years you were mean to me. " " excuse me get that right. You were"-before she could finish, he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her body against his, Making her breasts push out of her shirt even more. He pressed his soft lips against her, grabbing and squeezing her ass. She squeals a little and he bites her lower lip. He pushes his tongue, begging for entrance. She fell hopeless to his tainted, sexual natural and she happily granted access. He took full advantage and ran his tongue through every place in her mouth. Then he snaked his hand up her shirt. Grabbing her breast. She smiled devious. He realised and said. " we should finish this in my room. " and without hesitation he picked her up carrying her up the stairs to his room......