The Two Lovers

Levi flung her on the bed , unbuckling his pants. She starts to take off her shirt but he gets over you and whisper seductively "that's what I'm supposed to do or I have nothing fun to do" he ripped open her under shirt, revealing her tightly fitting corset. He licked his lips seeing the ever so slightest part of her breasts and he Bent down licking and sucking her neck. She bit her lip but she wouldnt let out a moan for such the slightest move. He noticed she didn't moan and started to unlace her corset. " I think Mr. Heichou needs to teach his naughty captain a lesson. " he said flirtatiously. He slapped and squeezed her ass as he sucked on her neck then ripped the corset off and flung it across the room. He licks from her neck all the way down to her belly button. She arches her back at the coldnessof his tongue. But she still didn't moan. So he had to go all in. He took off her pants seductively and licked up to her  inner thigh then stopped and bit it. And this time getting got a ever so little squeak from her. He couldnt take it anymore. He wanted her to scream his name and plead for him to stop and Sven loudly. So he slide her panties off and proceeded to slide his own boxers off. She blushed at his large member. "what are you blushing for? Ok are you ready. You are pretty tight. It's gonna hurt I'm sorry. " Levi said drunkly. He slid his member into her womenhood making her yelp. He slid it in her womanhood slowly making sure not go hurt her. She arched her back digging her nails into the bed post. "scream my name now! " Levi demanded and he pumped fast and rough and just couldnt hold it any longer and she let out a loud moan. "Le-Levi it hurts " she said digging her nails into his back. He messaged her breast to calm her down. And after some time she relaxed. "this is when the fun is gonna happen. " this pumped fast and roughly making her scream "LE-LEVI IM GOING TO...... " she hit her climax as well as his did and he pulled it out panting. They rolled to opposite sides, eventually passing out.