Back Story

Levi didn't have the best childhood and therefore decided to fight fire humanity. His trainee squad consisted of 3 men, including him and 2 other girls. This squad contained one very particle or special kind of girl , her name was Jane and she was from Russia. As soon as she laid eyes on Levi that one faithful day she knew he had to be hers. She was a unique girl, because as far as they knew Russian were vicious, ruthless people, but she was the total opposite. She was way too happy and messy for Levi, which irritated him. Levi had put up with her too happy personality and was on his last nerve. One day Jane happily came up behind Levi and jumped on his back making him loose his balance. Levi was already having a bad day which made him mad. This sent him over the edge. He grabbed her and flung her, sending her flying through the air and she landly still closely by him. She rubbed her head, from her hitting a wall. "0owe what's your problem, grumpy ass?!? " she asked. His eyes flared up with anger and he grabbed her by the collar sending her to fling back and hitting the brick wall making her vision blur. "listen here. You piece of shit. You stupid fucking happy attitude will only get you killed... Hell that's probably why your family died, but get this straight I not will die because of you. ." he said angrily. Dropping her to the ground. Her faced turned to confusion then she started to tear up and she got up running off........and this is the event that sparks the bitter hatred between Levi and Jane.