Chapter 4

<b>Jessica’s P.O.V</b> 

Ray Ray and I had a nice time when we settled in his living room on the couch. We sat and talked about nearly any and everything for the next few minutes. The only thing that bothered me was that it started to feel so cold in the house. It was almost freezing, but it didn’t seem to bother Ray Ray at all. I began shivering after awhile. The light jacket I had on didn’t seem to help at all.  

“Why is it so cold in here?” I asked as I wrapped my arms on either side of me. 

Ray Ray looked nervous when I asked him that. 

“I’m sorry” he said. “I have the air conditioner on” 

“In this cold weather?!” 

“I just get hot really fast. I guess I have too much iron in my blood.” 

“Wow” I chuckled. “I guess that explains why you didn’t have a jacket the other day” 

He chuckled nervously. “Yea, that’s what it was” 

“So, you get hot even when it’s cold?” 

He shrugged. “Yea, I don’t know why.” 

“That’s strange. You should go to the doctor and get that checked out” 

“I’ll keep that in mind” 

We both looked in each other’s eyes after he said that. He looked so nervous, it was so cute.

“Why are you so nervous Ray Ray?” I asked. “Do I intimidate you or something?”

“No”

“You sure about that”

He nodded. “Trust me. You’re far from intimidating to me Jessica”

I raised my eyebrow. “Well excuse me. Shut me the hell up then”

He laughed. “I hope I didn’t offend you”

“No, you’re cool”

A moment of silence occurred after that. It was still cold as hell. I almost couldn’t bear it anymore. I put my hands on either side of me to warm up, but it wasn’t working.

“Gosh” I said. “It’s excruciatingly cold Ray Ray.”

<b>Ray Ray’s P.O.V</b>

Damn it. I should’ve known Jessica would freeze up in here, because my mom was freezing that night she saw me. What the hell was I thinking? I wish there was something I could do to warm Jessica up, because I don’t want her to leave. I guess I could get her some cover or something since I lied to her about not having a jacket. There are actually plenty of them in my bedroom closet, but I don’t have a need for any of them anymore.

“Do you want some cover or something?” I asked.

Just then, her cell phone went off. Her face lit up when she looked at I guess what was a text message.

“Aw, that’s so sweet boo” she said and began texting back I guess.

“Boo?” I asked. “That must be somebody special?” I tried my best not to sound too jealous.

She looked up, still smiling hard. “Oh, that was my uh, I guess I should say my friend Chresanto”

My eyes widened. “You go out with him?”

“Well not exactly. We sort of date for right now”

That made me so jealous. I can’t lie. “Wow”

Her smile faded slightly. “Is there something wrong with that Ray Ray?”

“I’m just surprised. That’s all”

“Why? Do you know Chresanto or something?”

Think fast. “Yea, I knew him from school. We were pretty cool then”

“Are you cool now?”

“Um, we’re okay but I don't really talk to him. It’s just that…Ever since I left school I kind of stopped talking to a lot of people”

“Why did you leave school in the first place?”

I sighed and thought of another lie. “I was kind of bad in school, so my mom put me in home school.”

She nodded. “You don’t seem bad to me. But, I guess looks can be deceiving, huh?”

I winked my eyebrow. “You sure know what to say”

<b>Jessica’s P.O.V</b>

Ray Ray seemed a little jealous when I mentioned Chresanto’s name. I must admit I felt a little bad about telling him Chresanto and I date, because I had the feeling he liked me. I really like Chresanto though. Ever since I went out on my date with Chresanto I’ve been head over heels for him. I know I’ve only known him for a short amount of time, but I believe he and I could potentially be together one day. He’s just so sweet.

Ray Ray and I talked for a few more minutes until I couldn’t take the coldness in the air anymore, so I had to leave. Before I stepped out the door, he stopped me.

“Is it safe to ask you to come over again sometime?” he asked nervously.

I smiled at him. “Of course, I enjoyed myself with you”

“Ah, I’m glad to know that”

“Just please have me some cover or something next time. I don’t want to freeze to death”

“Okay” I smiled. “I definitely will”

I left and walked home after that, texting Chresanto on the way down the street.

Later that evening, when everyone got out if practice they stopped by the house, all except Chresanto and Ajah. Chresanto texted me and informed me that he took her home from practice. I didn’t like that one bit, but I wasn’t about to act like the jealous type. After all, Chresanto and I only date.

This lovely chapter was written by @Jessica143MB!!!

Also, @Obey_Chelsey && I have a story out together entitled "Handicap Tribulations" so check that out &amp;&amp; Also her story "Enough of No Love."

Share, vote, && comment!