Chapter 11

Fiona P.O.V

"Brielle why would you do that" I said angry

"I'm sorry" she cried " I didn't know what to do I'm only 17 "

"That dont mean that you can just go and get an abortion" I said

"It wasn't my idea it was quann" she said,"He paid for it and everything."

"Oh lord. You just basically killed a child" I said

"he said this was the only way he would love me "Brielle said while she sat their crying on her bed.

Oh lord,this is so much. Isaac and faith running away. Faith parents that I never met trying to charge me. My stomach been aching for at least past week and now brielle getting an abortion.

"Brielle Im going to go for a walk are you going to be ok. " I said

She just nodded her head. I grabbed my phone and went outside.

Ah it feels good to have some fresh air . I continue to walk . I walked to the park and began walking around the track.

"Aye big mama " I herd someone called. I turned around and saw some crack heads. I just rolled my eyes and continue walking.

"I know you here me sweet thing" I heard another one say and than they began to laugh.

I don't have time for this my stomach hurts and alot of things is going on in my head.

I looked back and saw that they was coming closer. I ran as fast as I can

"Come on baby why you got to run?" Was the last thing I heard before I turned the corner.

I stopped running and I was breathing really hard. I put my hands on my chest to stop chest and than I began to throw up constantly'

Omg what is happening to me

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the late update but ive been busy with school and my job at subway but please give me feedback. I know this chapter is short. This is because im workin on like 2 other books.

Do  you think quann  really love brielle?

Where do you think faith and issac go?

What do you think is wrong with fiona?